[Opinion]Rate my signatures!

Gozilla

Hello...

Plz Tell me which is the best signature for MaxCheaters ( :P ).

Here is my latest collection..

1.33628608.jpg

2.dwarfg.jpg

3.itled1.jpg

4.loolyw.jpg

5.mariokd.jpg

6.mario2y.jpg

7.newmxc.jpg

Your opinion Counts.! Please make a reply and tell which is the best.

Well i work as an image designer....

But the comany offers different programms..

Not Photoshop ( so i am not really experienced with it but it try :P)

LOL,that's sad :(!

Photoshop is the best program to work with.You can do miracles if you are an experienced PS user!

Then you can start workin' with Cinema 4D and Adobe After Effects or 3D Max studio!

Well i work as an image designer....

But the comany offers different programms..

Not Photoshop ( so i am not really experienced with it but it try :P)

image designer / in company that dont use Photoshop ok Dream on ;)

image designer / in company that dont use Photoshop ok Dream on ;)

He said that the company does not provide photoshop.He should either buy it or download it if the company agrees...

There arent companys that dont use photoshop . only 3D companys dont use Photoshop ;P

HE DIDN'T SΑΥ THAT HIS COMPANY DOES NOT USE PHOTOSHOP,HE SAID THAT HIS COMPANY DOES NOT PROVIDE PHOTOSHOP!

HE DIDN'T SΑΥ THAT HIS COMPANY DOES NOT USE PHOTOSHOP,HE SAID THAT HIS COMPANY DOES NOT PROVIDE PHOTOSHOP!

same shit diffrent word :P

I like v7 too but the borders are too big..

One Question if you excuse me..Which is that company and could you show me some of your creations for that company?

its called Fx and its from america..currently i am in greece for christmas holidays..

our work is not personal.al photos are are edited from about 30 different people with different occupations.

i can show you in about 10 days i go back to america

well i have designed ( with about 30 people too the cover of gorillaz album ( famous in america) i can show you that work or you can google n find it

thnx for the support Master...Well its the truth actually..

its called Fx and its from america..currently i am in greece for christmas holidays..

our work is not personal.al photos are are edited from about 30 different people with different occupations.

i can show you in about 10 days i go back to america

well i have designed ( with about 30 people too the cover of gorillaz album ( famous in america) i can show you that work or you can google n find it

thnx for the support Master...Well its the truth actually..

No problem mate.

BTW why should you go to america to show us?

Can't ya access the forum/website of your company?I mean,all the workers must have an account right?

There arent companys that dont use photoshop . only 3D companys dont use Photoshop ;P

There are many companys who prefer other programs such as Corel Draw which are harder to use than photoshop but provide different types of images.

There are many companys who prefer other programs such as Corel Draw which are harder to use than photoshop but provide different types of images.

Thats right..

No problem mate.

BTW why should you go to america to show us?

Can't ya access the forum/website of your company?I mean,all the workers must have an account right?

no access to companys files...because of the reserved rights..u know...but i promise to show you our work by the time i arrive to america.