[Tool]Activate help.htm(desactivated with L2Player)

Waryas

With L2playerKiller you can activate the help.htm only if it has been disabled with L2Player (used on Dune for instance)

But you can also retrieve Token if you want to use with the oog version of L2Walker (for more information -> http://www.maxbastards.gr/portal/index.php)

The easiest way to get rid of L2Player or another token changer (and to retrieve the token used by the server) :

Launch Lineage II like you usually do (L2player.exe or another shits) when you are at the Login screen, ALT TAB (no don't fill in the password and login),

open L2PlayerKiller and click on Find Token .. Now copy the retrieved token and if you want to bot OOG, you can already launch the l2walker oog version

but if you want to activate the help.htm, now replace the files with mines (the DLLs and L2.exe) in the system folder, open my L2.exe and then paste

the token that you copied before in the textbox next to Write Token and then Click "Write Token". Now you should be able to log in without L2Player

and access help.htm(Don't forget to do this each time you launch the game, so save the token somewhere)

If you want to Bot IG, before launching my L2.exe, launch L2asrv.exe, then the bot and from the bot launch my l2.exe and write the token.

The pack countains : l2walker verify emulator, L2walker 1.31 IG, L2playerkiller, Nwindows.dll,Engine.dll,L2.exe

DOWNLOAD : http://users.skynet.be/fa793694/WaryasPack.rar

L2PlayerKiller is written in Visual Basic 6, if you want the source code, just PM ME

P.S. : Only for L2 C3 client

PS2 : I didn't put L2Walker OOG, download it yourself :p

(Don't know if it's the good forum since it activates Help.htm and find the tokens for botting .. oh well)

yes i know but i was having my friend help.htm it was working get 1k adena, get dragon, get 250k sp and more, but now when i for example going to wh opening chat window :( here i screens...

http://www.maxbastards.gr/portal/viewtopic.php?t=703

• 2 weeks later...

i got a token likes that : 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000

i'm playing on c3 server with ip (203.162.163.50)

can some1 help me to find out Port and Protocoll Version ,Token

thanx !

• 1 month later...

Hi! im trying to run the l2 player...

Start lineage II (normal way, using l2 player)

And in the login window, i press ALT TAB, start l2 player killer, but, when i click "find token", this: "PLEACE RUN LINEAGE 2 FRIST!"... (even when im already running it)...

I click "ok" , but the message still there... I have to click many times "ok" and finally the messages disapear... But where the token should apear, its just says: "0000000000000000000000000000"

Is there another way to get te real token?

thnx, Lorien

• 8 months later...

Thx for your information but walker doesnt work on www.bfd.lt like a help.htm :(((

Thx for your information but walker doesnt work on www.bfd.lt like a help.htm :(((

:D bot not work in bfd? :D oog bot? kidding? xD