[Suggestion]L2JEmu,L2J,L2JFree or?

Cloud

Question

hi guys,i know that many of you will answer l2j! do not use l2emu(at least 1 of you will answer like this) but i saw that l2emu is reborned and i used(and i still use) l2j because i like it and seems to be quite good.Or should i use l2jfree?

i use G.FINAL CHRONICLE(i forgot to mention that)

6. Project is actively developed since C5. It's not some "hey guys we just created a new pack based on l2****, so we're gonna do some minor changes for leik 3 mo, then we're gonna die or close the pack and drop all support" server pack.

That point is most important and most convicting. No risk your server should be wiped because you must switch to another pack.

Take L2JFree.

edit:for use l2jfree i must download releases?

The best way is to get svn and compile by yourself - it's easier with updates and keeping your own stuff. But you can find already compiled packs too.

The best way is to get svn and compile by yourself - it's easier with updates and keeping your own stuff. But you can find already compiled packs too.

u are right>_< anyway waiting for some more opinions^^

I used l2j and I really started breaking my head in the wall why I didn't chose JFree ..

Use l2jfree, its far more stable, more things working on it, active dev and the best team there is imo

dont even bother to use l2j since they have really big things missing and if u want use jEmu cuz of its customs and improvements..

but still, i prefer jFree

Speak with horus and he can make you use it for 5 mins or even less :D

well thats depends on taste you can use and you get low memory usage the most complete skill and the most customs along with some other stuff,you can use l2j well thats the best project as it is the most stable project from all, and you can use l2jfree well thats a bit hard since i never had problem with l2jfree when i used it but long time ago they absolutely ruined the project support is like 0(only if you are a friend of them)you get flamed if you ask something,the pack are kinda fucked up there are really good thing in it but for a live server not enough and well there are some other things but ok horus will say the complete opposite of this anyway since he never used l2j before^^

well thats depends on taste you can use and you get low memory usage the most complete skill and the most customs along with some other stuff,you can use l2j well thats the best project as it is the most stable project from all, and you can use l2jfree well thats a bit hard since i never had problem with l2jfree when i used it but long time ago they absolutely ruined the project support is like 0(only if you are a friend of them)you get flamed if you ask something,the pack are kinda -beep-ed up there are really good thing in it but for a live server not enough and well there are some other things but ok horus will say the complete opposite of this anyway since he never used l2j before^^

uhm Horus and some others told exactly the opposite about support on l2jfree:O,i dunno who trust:) but well,let's wait for someothers to comment and for Horus to answer to Intrepid(i am pretty sure he'll do that^^)

uhm Horus and some others told exactly the opposite about support on l2jfree:O,i dunno who trust:) but well,let's wait for someothers to comment and for Horus to answer to Intrepid(i am pretty sure he'll do that^^)

Horus have nice support because he work with savormix but eg you as a normal user no way to get support.

l2jfree team the worst in support not to mention l2jfree users go to l2j forum for support because they cant get it in l2jfree forum you know the best choice is always do your own pack based on a stable pack and that way:

base pack l2j(easy to handle fast to learn it)

optimizations and administrative things l2jfree(thats the only part which is good in l2jfree)

customs skills scripts l2jofficial and l2emu

and 1 more thing to l2jfree just a small thing the old l2jfree based l2emu failed died and not because of charus and jiv are lames to handle it simple the base was a crap now emu is l2j based and its dont have any kind of problem like before.l2jfree is the only project which is not based in l2j all the other project yes guess why

about the support,is strange because i see that max after 1 day there is an answer.The only thing that make me "sad" is that NB4L1 get nervous after 5mins:P,but about l2jfree's users that go to l2jforum(i am registred in both forums)how l2j's guys can help them?appears strange to me.Anyway after Intrepid's post now i am thinking that l2jemu is better than l2jfree,god i am so confuse>_<

about the support,is strange because i see that max after 1 day there is an answer.The only thing that make me "sad" is that NB4L1 get nervous after 5mins:P,but about l2jfree's users that go to l2jforum(i am registred in both forums)how l2j's guys can help them?appears strange to me.Anyway after Intrepid's post now i am thinking that l2jemu is better than l2jfree,god i am so confuse>_<

they open tickets and about nb4l1 well hes a kind of guy who talk in java all time you say to him apple 10sec later he tell you a code which eat that apple so...hes definitely strange but besides of that hes a helpfull guy(atleast in msn :D )

Bali is just a bit nervous, he boils in little temperature.

Cloud the users Forum: www.l2jfree-users.com that's where you should get help. Well and honestly, I don't just get support cus I work with those guys, at all, thing is, they are only 2 current active Core devs. So its natural that they will take a bit longer to reply to you especially because they work.

Still I wont argue with anyone, my opinion is and has been for quite some long time (And yes,I have used L2j for quite some time too and I don't regret having changed to JFree, at all) JFree. Now its up to you ^^

Cloud the users Forum: www.l2jfree-users.com that's where you should get help. Well and honestly, I don't just get support cus I work with those guys, at all, thing is, they are only 2 current active Core devs. So its natural that they will take a bit longer to reply to you especially because they work.

Still I wont argue with anyone, my opinion is and has been for quite some long time (And yes,I have used L2j for quite some time too and I don't regret having changed to JFree, at all) JFree. Now its up to you ^^

well im the opposite but you know i was like i started with jfree than l2j than i become emu dev so i changed to l2emu than again l2j i spent much more time with l2j than jFree maybe thats why anyway both of us have a point

i went here http://www.l2jfree.com/ ,ok horus thx u;Well i can just do a thing:build first the l2jfree server and see what changes,i have almost see not working things in l2j,i'll see if them works on l2jfree.Today i'll request to lock the topic,thx u Horus and Intrepid,even if u are the "opposite" about l2jfree,l2j thoughts u explained me so much things:)

edit:just a thing Horus,Intrepid..for geodata(l2jfree)should i download from their trunk geodata+pathnotes or it is old-dated and i have to use kali's share one?

and for get files and compiling i have to use maven or eclipse?i see that l2jfree is a lot different(at least on methods for installing,compiling) and more hard but if that will bring me more features,better server,i want to do that:)