[Share] Gracia Epilogue L2J, rev 3724/6813

Hello everybody, Here is one of the first, Gracia epilogue Precompiled Packs  ( for those who don't know how to compile. )

Gracia Epilogue, L2J.

Game Revision: [glow=red,2,300]3724[/glow]

Data Revision: [glow=red,2,300]6813[/glow]

Download Link: Catch it

SVN Game: http://www.l2jserver.com/svn/trunk/

SVN Data: http://www.l2jdp.com/svn/trunk/

Timeline Game: http://l2jserver.com/trac/timeline

Timeline Data: http://www.l2jdp.com/trac/timeline

Nothing special, just sharing to help some Peaple out there :P.

give us the timeline and the svn too.

though its still unstable, waiting for a stable revision to compile.

Yes, i know this is just to check peaple who Epilogue is :P

Timeline: added in the first post.

is the community server working?

No idea, i just compiled it :P

Im sorry, but l2j just failed with this CommunityServer.

Now I know that they know better than me, but WTF?! Skill server is next? Or packet handler server and two others seperated for client packets and server packets? Lawl, this is pure bullshit.

Anyways, since NCSoft changed all their packets, many of them still don't work, so better wait a month~ to be completed and then open a server in ct2.4 :)

Now I know that they know better than me, but WTF?! Skill server is next? Or packet handler server and two others seperated for client packets and server packets? Lawl, this is pure bullshit.

Anyways, since NCSoft changed all their packets, many of them still don't work, so better wait a month~ to be completed and then open a server in ct2.4 :)

where they failed nobody said you need to use it and its for those who have more server rofl...atleast try to understand it...ALSO the skills dont have problems ncsoft dont changed many packets

from 2 argument 2 invalid (Y)

where they failed nobody said you need to use it and its for those who have more server rofl...atleast try to understand it...ALSO the skills dont have problems ncsoft dont changed many packets

You didn't get it..

I said that there is no need to seperate the community server from the GS and I just gave an example what also can happen.

Also, they should focus on making Geodata server and not CB server, because CB doesn't take a shit of CPU like geodata is.

Learn to read.. oh wait thats your speech :D

You didn't get it..

I said that there is no need to seperate the community server from the GS and I just gave an example what also can happen.

Also, they should focus on making Geodata server and not CB server, because CB doesn't take a shit of CPU like geodata is.

fail again leeroy :)

separate the geoserver is dumb the delay is too huge lets say an aoe attack...also the point of the separated cb server is to have 1 cb for more server

separate the geoserver is dumb the delay is too huge lets say an aoe attack...also the point of the separated cb server is to have 1 cb for more server

Sorry, but just to say that i have a little access to the hidden sections of the l2j mods and they already made the geodata server, but it isn't stable yet and it was promissed for the epilogue and they couldn't make it till now, so they made CB server instead.

And also, who wants a laggy community board? it doesnt take so much CPU as geodata is.

eat my dick now.

You didn't get it..

Something is wrong with YOU, stop fighting every time :P. Each time i see Intrepid to reply in one topic, he will fight with somebody or someone else will fight with him. Enough !

Something is wrong with YOU, stop fighting every time :P. Each time i see Intrepid to reply in one topic, he will fight with somebody or someone else will fight with him. Enough !

stop failing and pretending to be a peace maker.

isnt it obvious that we hate eachother? i think it is.