[Share][Java] TvT Commands ( L2J )

Java is not a toy.

Java is one of the lightest and easy to use languages.

Just because lineage has been given in this language too, it doesn't mean that the whole language is stupid.

And guys learn this: You will NEVER learn java by using lineage.

Intrepid is one too?

Cobra too?

Gosh..

ask them their knowledge on java are a big ZERO against to knowledge of those guys : Noctarius Savormix Nb4li or that DrHouse Disturbing

ask them their knowledge on java are a big ZERO against to knowledge of those guys : Noctarius Savormix Nb4li or that DrHouse Disturbing

And you are the biggest " ZERO " . Stop spamming.

GO take a free hosting and make your forum !

And you are the biggest " ZERO " . Stop spamming.

GO take a free hosting and make your forum !

haha SySt3MGaM3RFr3aKs learn some java Mr. c/p'er a.k.a wanna be and find some "pro" developer's like "you" for your fail project, i already have a forum and if i am a zero or not i know better than you now go to listen this freaky guy M-J and i didn't spam i went out of the topic and i dont need more post's XD

P.S and i dont need any free hosting to make my forum, moneyz0r's can make everything :D

everybody started listening that stupid pedophile after he died .. that stupid jerk , anyway

SySt3mGaM3RFr3aKs you dont know Osiris neither what he can do in coding or what profile he has in L2J and internet communities , so better do not talk , cheers

everybody started listening that stupid pedophile after he died .. that stupid jerk , anyway

SySt3mGaM3RFr3aKs you dont know Osiris neither what he can do in coding or what profile he has in L2J and internet communities , so better do not talk , cheers

in coding i can do better thing's than systemgamefreaks that's for sure and when i share my shitty's thing here you just searching guide's on google how to open your own server :D

Regards.

osiris you are the same like leeroy both of you have huge ego for others knowledge and dont call someone wannabe until you dont have the knowledge to it

cheers

osiris you are the same like leeroy both of you have huge ego for others knowledge and dont call someone wannabe until you dont have the knowledge to it

cheers

first time where i will agree with you but let's leeroy out of this discussion but you already know thing'z about me,you made a lot of thing's for my server at past but for sure i am tones better than systemgamefreaks w8ing your answer :D

first time where i will agree with you but let's leeroy out of this discussion but as you already know you made a lot of thing's for my server at past but for sure i am tones better than systemgamefreaks

leeroy in this case used an example

leeroy in this case used an example

oh hi

you were that guy who i made to almost cry that i called his girlfriend a whore or hoe( which is true still ) ?

and who the -beep- cares for my knowledge since i can earn lots of money by this i know atm too?

and who said that i count on drhouse only? he didnt EVEN CODE A STRING FOR ME, he just learned me some useful things like mapping and so on.

leeroy:since you tal kwith house you think you are someone but in reality you are even to lazy to read an ebook or whatch a tutorial

and yes i sell parts for il because of money and who cares i can sell whatever i want when i want it doesnt matter for you.

and why i selfpwned?because i dont work only with the chronicles i like instead of that i work on chronicles that popular for a lot of guys?cmon your arguments dont make sense

All of them make sense and yes I don't read guides or manuals or what so ever and I NEVER WILL. What you gonna do? Kill me or what?

And so what if interlude's packets are -beep-ed up? They are, and INTERLUDE IS STILL THE BEST CLIENT WHO EVER EXISTED!

I've made money thanks to you tho, otherwise I would be still saying "pf i dont want money take this" which i thank you for, but still, you're a -beep-ing bitchass homo and same goes for your girlfriend.

bb.

Well, as i see we had a fight here !! ^^

I see now, Leprus ( Leeroy, Lee, Wizzy ) is not acticting like a stupid jerk ( Like Intrepid always say ). But Intrepid !

About Michael Jackson, he is the best of the bests. The king of pop, The legend. An angel that left us too soon !

I was listening MJ Before he dies. I had many tours in DvD.

I still can't understand why such a bad words are not punished in MxC.

Wizzy Ftw mengs!

To tell the truth Wizzy is skilled in Java, despite the fact that eminence failed!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU! HAHAHAAH

Well, as i see we had a fight here !! ^^

I see now, Leprus ( Leeroy, Lee, Wizzy ) is not acticting like a stupid jerk ( Like Intrepid always say ). But Intrepid !

About Michael Jackson, he is the best of the bests. The king of pop, The legend. An angel that left us too soon !

I was listening MJ Before he dies. I had many tours in DvD.

I still can't understand why such a bad words are not punished in MxC.

Since they are not fighting in my topic anymore, I care less.

Wizzy promised me that he will be better today, after his sleep (clearer mind).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU! HAHAHAAH

Since they are not fighting in my topic anymore, I care less.

Wizzy promised me that he will be better today, after his sleep (clearer mind).

ye coyote made me a blowjob to stop flaming intrepid...

and then i got this from maxtor:

Come on wizzy, please dont attacj intrepid again. can you do that favour to me? otherwise i will be forced to punish you. hf!

its owsome :D

ok intrepid i'll cut it off since i see that you started to dekarma me and im getting really scared that i will get banned again...

I just don't get a thing - Yesterday I asked coyote to ask you if you wanna talk like a man and clear things out between us, you didn't want, so now I can flame your family and whoever I want.

There is a law against this tho, sue me.

but since i promissed some guys to cut it off ... 'kay intrepid have fun thinking that you're the best around here since i've gone :)

ye coyote made me a blowjob to stop flaming intrepid...

Well I just asked you kindly to do this.

You was telling insane things in msn.