[Share]Dota 6.62 OMG v1.04

This shares is for the contest so if iam in wrong section or is already share...mode or delete it

This map is just like the original Dota 6.59d, the only different is it has OMG mode. OMG mode is a mode where your heroes will get completely random skills. Imagine Silencer with Hook and Epicenter? Here's your chance to test it. The skillset you will got is completely random, so you cannot choose your own skill. It's like playing ar mode but instead of random heroes, it is random skills.

After give it some try, this map is surprisingly fun. It's like playing a poker game where you cannot choose your own cards, uh, i mean skills ^^ On some games you will got great skills combined, but on other game -if you are having a bad luck- your skills will compeletely sucks! ;p But that's what make this mode not boring isn't it? If you got bored refreshing GetDota and IceFrog's blog waiting for Dota 6.60 (well, maybe that's including me ^^), this map can help you to spend the time ;) 

(I DONT KNOW WHAT IS THIS IF THIS IS GOOD TELL ME TO HIDE IT)

30c9lb8.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/286070144/DotA_v6.62_OMG_v1.04c.w3x