The problem lay with the L2 pet!

mulan1987

Question

8 answers to this question

LOOOL spamming in threads? :D i do my job you dirty little wannabe jerk better if you shut your little mouth you scammer bitch and go away from this section into the spam section there human stupidity is normal.

ontopic.:still WTF? i dont understand anything from that "Would anyone know how to turn off the kitten did not want to eat!"

LOOOL spamming in threads? :D i do my job you dirty little wannabe jerk better if you shut your little mouth you scammer bitch and go away from this section into the spam section there human stupidity is normal.

epic /sig

ontopic:i still can not understand what mulan is trying to say..

ontopic.:still WTF? i dont understand anything from that "Would anyone know how to turn off the kitten did not want to eat!"

sorry about the off topic but intrepid that was hardcore flame OMFG i cant stop laugh XD

on topic : try to explain your problem better and maybe we can help you

Superdupermegatrolled pwned in the Azz

Yeah, this is spam +1 post rofl.