Madeleine

Noble®

visit http://www.findmadeleine.com/ in order to contribute the searches for little Madeleine,there is no need to pay anything just support the investigations thats happening after the new details to the story so far

whoever wishes can DONATE 'Madeleine's Fund : Leaving No Stone Unturned '

to help or visit the links below the fund :D :)

DONT spam

there is a deeper meaning in all this story to prevent other child kidnapping 

Too bad they took her, its been long time since she was kidnapped.... But why it showed on TV all over the world? She had famous parents? Im sure its not the only similar case thats why. I think that her parents were eating while she was kidnapped oO . Maybe she wasnt kidnapped at all and just lost cause they took only her :/

rumor has it that her parents are suspected for murder of the kid :-\ my mother & sister are very very sad aboyt all this matter so seeing them i decided to write something to maxcheaters community

anyway this kid is kidnapped and many ppl from all over the world give 20millions english pounds to anyone that has a clue about the girl

GR:Re Tin idia kopela tin exei kai to elinadikoTin exei se side bar pou agnoite kai genikotera to ellinadiko exei evesthitopoih8ei sto thema tis exoun kanei kai ekei idika topic  http://www.ellinadiko.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117569

EG: the same girl is at elinadiko i mean they have her in a side bar so everyone can see her  and topics about her

MADELEINE-1.jpg

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/9955/ellcopyte2.jpg

guys that's what I believe:

What parent on earth would leave a child 3 years old alone with her younger brothers? It is sooooooooo dangerous.

Her parents are famous doctors, and they don't wanna loose their fame.

So, i think that the girl somehow hurt herself, and died.

So their parents somehow did something to hide the corpse.

And then they just told that she was kidnapped.

I think that because recent investigations show that there was blood in the room...

THIS IS MY OPINION, DON'T FLAME ME. IF SHE WAS KIDNAPPED, I WILL FEEL SORRY

The part That I dont like and think wierd is the part with the donation

Donations of £946,843.92 have been received to the fund to date.

i mean w888888888  a sec why they Need Money? they are supposed To GIVE money as a Reward or something dunno i think they are "ekmetalevonte" (dn m erxete i aggliki leksi :P) these situation or they Created these situation to get money?? but who knows ......

And why they have online stores? Selling things for what?

i mean w888888888  a sec why they Need Money? they are supposed To GIVE money as a Reward or something dunno i think they are "ekmetalevonte" (dn m erxete i aggliki leksi :P) these situation or they Created these situation to get money?? but who knows ......

http://www.findmadeleine.com/fund/#t

well i dont like the idea of online shop too!what can be sold to support a missing child ??? !!and of course i dont support 1.1.3. reason if the parents  have any mixure in the case...

i mean w888888888  a sec why they Need Money? they are supposed To GIVE money as a Reward or something dunno i think they are "exploiting" (m erxete i aggliki leksi :P) these situation or they Created these situation to get money?? but who knows ......

ok sthn evala egw ;)