[Help] Blue Screen, again..

Bleik

I left home and went to a friend's house to watch a movie...

I came back and boom, my PC started normally, I got to my desktop, it stuck and BOOM Blue Screen.I though it would be nothing, because it has happened 1 time in the past this month, but...MY FUCKING PC IS NOT STARTING.

I AM IN SAFE MODE NOW THAT I AM WRITING AND GIVES ME ON MY NERVES IF I HAVE TO FORMAT THIS GOD DAMN PC AGAIN.Seriously, I am about to break it atm, because every single month I format it..ROFL.

What should be wrong?OMG Someone explain me?And what can I do, is there a solution except from formatting?How I get my PC some hours/days before?I mean I may have downloaded something that I should or something..

HELPPPP BECAUSE I AM ABOUT TO BREAK MY FUCKIN' KEYBOARD :@

look i have kinda the same problem right now when i start my pc or rr it it start normaly but after i login i see only black screen and i have to open task manager via ctrl+alt+del and open manualy "explorer" i dont know if is the same problem but try to do that and restore your system some days before you got the problem.

[gr]mipos mporeis na kaneis format xwris na kaneis delete to partition? i na valeis kapio Hiren's kai na pareis backup ta arxia sou i kai CHkdisk.[/gr]

[GR] "Αυτή τη στιγμή δεν υπάρχουν διαθέσιμα σημεία επαναφοράς."

Diladi ntax, poso atyxos na eimai gamw to stanio mou simera gamw :@

[GR] "Αυτή τη στιγμή δεν υπάρχουν διαθέσιμα σημεία επαναφοράς."

Diladi ntax, poso atyxos na eimai gamw to stanio mou simera gamw :@

[gr] pigene se pio palies hmerominies....

h kai mhnes...

[gr] pigene se pio palies hmerominies....

h kai mhnes...

Ayto einai to provlima, haha dn pigenei..

Ntax, exw apisteyta neyra twra, GN, ta parataw, ma tin panagia me vlepw na ton poylaw ton poOtsoypologisti :@