[Share]Interlude GameGuard bypass(Ultimate)

mr...bogus

Lots of people are having problems with the gameguard, error or whatever, this is simple solution for all of you, use it for walker or just for clean play, doesnt matter :P

First download this file

http://www.2shared.com/file/10207283/1f1b1485/GameGuard_Disable.html

then extract it to  c: or doesnt matter.

Copy host file to c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc or just go

to c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc and open host file and put this there

127.0.0.1       localhost

ServerIP l2authd.lineage2.com

127.0.0.1 L2TestAuthD.Lineage2.com

127.0.0.1 nprotect.lineage2.com

Save it and close it...

4. Open folder where you extracted it, and then start "start.bat" if you did everything well, new page would be opened with 127.0.0.1 in the adress

Thats it, this method is ultimate, i used it always and its working so no discusion about that, probably working for higher version too but I DIDNT TRY IT :D

/////5. else when you wana close it just start "stop.bat" or if you need to restart it

Basically it opens new virtual drive and bypasses gameguard...

Credits : Some unknown guy, which im very thankfull and you should be too :P , i did only guide ...

I searched for same topics but havent find any so i hope it wasnt posted...

thats odd, I was trying that method not too long ago with it always failing, had to resort to putting wildcard + GG patcher 746 together for a working GG bypass..

you sure you tried this?

thats odd, I was trying that method not too long ago with it always failing, had to resort to putting wildcard + GG patcher 746 together for a working GG bypass..

you sure you tried this?

So there is another way to do it??

you sure you tried this?

yea im 100% sure, im using it over 2 years, try this, copy the system folder on server that you play and put it into diskw folder, besides this folders

mxc.png

you should have system too

hope i helped... then start "start.bat" and check...

ps dont forget about host