Change Login Port on System Folder? How?

Albion™

i dont understand you...

then why u post? :/ he said what he wants clearly... what more info?.. lal

im interested in this too btw.. i have no idea how u change ports client side.. never searched about it tho.

then why u post? :/ he said what he wants clearly... what more info?.. lal

im interested in this too btw.. i have no idea how u change ports client side.. never searched about it tho.

Why do you post then? :P xD

Anyway; the only things I know of ports is this inside L2.ini (fixed)

perhaps a L2J dev can help us further to explain how to connection to the loginserver works :P

Why do you post then? :P xD

Anyway; the only things I know of ports is this inside L2.ini (fixed)

perhaps a L2J dev can help us further to explain how to connection to the loginserver works :P

i say the same ...... BTw He is in wrong section i think...

this port=7777 thing does nothing... tested years ago :p and its not on wrong section lalz <.<

least i know what Albion™ is talking about dont i? ....

edit: im 99,999% that u cant change login port in any ini/dat/int file.. probably in some dll ?  :-\

Write on google l2Fileedit"the name of the chronicle"

--» open the program and chose search

--» open your l2 system and chose l2.ini

--» the just change the values there..

hope i solved ur problem

Write on google l2Fileedit"the name of the chronicle"

--» open the program and chose search

--» open your l2 system and chose l2.ini

--» the just change the values there..

hope i solved ur problem

lol... replying without reading the other replyes first = a failed post :/

How i can change login port in system folder? i see some server who have change login port and cant log from another system folder ...

You cocksucker, i don't need to read the replies from other people, i just awnsered to your question

/fail? you are the biggest fail here, and please listen once in your life the english lessons.!

this port=7777 thing does nothing... tested years ago :p and its not on wrong section lalz <.<

least i know what Albion™ is talking about dont i? ....

edit: im 99,999% that u cant change login port in any ini/dat/int file.. probably in some dll ?  :-\

100% agree with him

You cocksucker, i don't need to read the replies from other people, i just awnsered to your question

/fail? you are the biggest fail here, and please listen once in your life the english lessons.!

okay for starters.. who told u can talk your dirty language to me? show some respect to your superiors(u bet i am  :P)  a mod should dekarma u...

secondly.. ofc u SHOULD read the replies! lmao dude do u even know what a forum is?.. and actually even if there wasnt any replies what u posted doesnt help at all and doesnt answer the question! only shows u understand nothing of what Albion™ asked.. now buy some brainz.. lal

yea my english sux,

i want to know how L2RaidFighter (exmaple) changed Login Port? they dont use 2106 but 2267 ... so i try log with another patch, but i cant... so... how they do that?

i talk about client side, no  Server, i know they change login port in server ... but u must change and in client to work ...

yea my english sux,

i want to know how L2RaidFighter (exmaple) changed Login Port? they dont use 2106 but 2267 ... so i try log with another patch, but i cant... so... how they do that?

i talk about client side, no  Server, i know they change login port in server ... but u must change and in client to work ...

raidfight u say? kay i will download their patch and do some testing.. it has to be some exe/dll im afraid..

edit: its the l2.exe they are using.. its a launcher that executes l2.bin with special parameters (custom port).. so the question is.. how can we make a launcher like this.

edit2: hmm no its not the l2.exe .. i deleted it and executed the l2.bin alone (with a bat file) and i connected just fine. then i copyed the l2.bin to another system .. tryed to run it again with the bat.. and l2 doesnt start at all  :-\ .. hmm.. i wonder how they did it. interesting

edit3: i replaced the l2.bin with a clean one and it runs  just fine.. so its not l2.bin either.. it has to be some dll they edited .. cant explain it otherwise

Hey hey what we have here a flame?Hmm it's better to stop it here or i will smite your karma.

1. You CAN change port in l2.ini file :)

2. This will give You a shit if You not change ports in Your properties files :0

3. This will give You a shit if You change ports without opening them in You DSL :)

Take care

........ sure.. well think again :P... we are talking about the login port here... and not that 7777 port in the l2.ini tha does nothing.