[Type]Necro Vs arcier

For me the best tactic which works every time against archers, mages or w/e is to summon zombie/skeleton and hide it somewhere behind rocks/walls etc, after that find your victim flag him, after he flags too u start with gloom,abyss,vortex claw/spike no time to waste for anchor sleep or silence and trust me this works every time for me(we are talking about a 1v1 situation here, if its 2v1 its good to try sleep/silence/anchor one of the 2 enemies)

time for my opinion!guys u know l2 wtf?this f\/cking l2 JAVA have fuck up ur brain..

anyway i cant say sth..

for the greek people i have make a guide...i will write it on english too..thanks

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=5098.msg37397#msg37397

For me the best tactic which works every time against archers, mages or w/e is to summon zombie/skeleton and hide it somewhere behind rocks/walls etc, after that find your victim flag him, after he flags too u start with gloom,abyss,vortex claw/spike no time to waste for anchor sleep or silence and trust me this works every time for me(we are talking about a 1v1 situation here, if its 2v1 its good to try sleep/silence/anchor one of the 2 enemies)

r u talking about PK? :P cos if an archer attacks you, you just can not hide your summons.Even if you clever enough to summon something :o

-->Soultaker In pvp<--

Well if u have some problems by Killing some Arciers types on a server and your anchor got low rate chance of succes, well i wanna try to explain how to win againist them :P.

Necro Vs Arcier:

Of course the archer wanna run againist you and their dmg are near 2k(fullbuffed), then when he start run, don't try to catch him, just run other side and he will come to you for take+1 on pvp, when he start coming sleep him( depend of the server where you are playing at, some servers got low sleep some got fast), if the sleep take a life to be launched then forgot it and gloom/Abyss/Doom/slow, and when he start run if u got wind walk+wind song u can ctach him and make other abd curses to -beep- all his Buffs, then of course kill him with dark Vortez(decrease dark resistence) and then with Death Spike/Vampirik Claw.

Enjoy the +1 pvp ;D

p.s. again i wanna say sry for my bad english

Well the funny thing about Lineage 2 is all depends on how lucky you are on the crits and magic crits. Buffs and gear wise and how fast the two people can spam pots.

15k? No armor ftw?

By the way, for me, in pvp you must take advantage of necro debuffs. Necro isn't a nuker, whose only tactic is to spam offensive skills. Necro needs patience and intelligence

15k? No armor ftw?

By the way, for me, in pvp you must take advantage of necro debuffs. Necro isn't a nuker, whose only tactic is to spam offensive skills. Necro needs patience and intelligence

thats right... its not a noob class.... u most know the game to get all a necro can give...

if u can sleep archer u win :D

if not .... try use Curse: Weakness, maybe doom (anter this he can't use stun :D) vortex and hit vampire/spike

when i play mages i never have problems with archers :D

guys, u can block all skills from archer, anyway they are useless except stun. But you allways forghet about ant, baium and other jewells. I play on dn, I  got a pp/he , pretty good archer (I got other archers and IMO this is the best). Well i got also a high lvl tyrant ready for sub, with tyrant I got 500 critical rate *bison* huge patk and huge atack speed. It is true I got just 500 range *normal bow range if you dont have long shot passive like HE*. So if you are hitted by such a tyrant with a good equipement you are history with all your tactics and u will think "why the hell didnt I use sleep and soe?"

On the other hand when I play on mage I dun have problems with most archers. There are so many tactics to kill them. All it matters is how you play your char.

And yes ,should be like this archer>mage

well,i have a pr/ps and a sr/tk on dragon network(WTS both,full S grade with antharas+zaken=D)and if you give me a curse of doom,ill laughing at you because i dont use skills just shoot.The pvp looks like:

-stunshot

-shoot

-shoot

-shoot

-shoot

-incorrect target

if i got a mcrit: -4% for me=D

well,i have a pr/ps and a sr/tk on dragon network(WTS both,full S grade with antharas+zaken=D)and if you give me a curse of doom,ill laughing at you because i dont use skills just shoot.The pvp looks like:

-stunshot

-shoot

-shoot

-shoot

-shoot

-incorrect target

if i got a mcrit: -4% for me=D

yeah, but if u can't use stun i can try slleep u or heal my self :D