[Type]Necro Vs arcier

-->Soultaker In pvp<--

Well if u have some problems by Killing some Arciers types on a server and your anchor got low rate chance of succes, well i wanna try to explain how to win againist them :P.

Necro Vs Arcier:

Of course the archer wanna run againist you and their dmg are near 2k(fullbuffed), then when he start run, don't try to catch him, just run other side and he will come to you for take+1 on pvp, when he start coming sleep him( depend of the server where you are playing at, some servers got low sleep some got fast), if the sleep take a life to be launched then forgot it and gloom/Abyss/Doom/slow, and when he start run if u got wind walk+wind song u can ctach him and make other abd curses to fuck all his Buffs, then of course kill him with dark Vortez(decrease dark resistence) and then with Death Spike/Vampirik Claw.

Enjoy the +1 pvp ;D

p.s. again i wanna say sry for my bad english

i dont think this is good taktic .......

soz but this S@X ...........

anyone has his way to kill archers,mage etc... i can understand you...

but this way i think S@X ...

NOT ALL !!!!!

SOME THINGS ARE RIGHT BUT SOME I THINK ARENT :( :(

i dont think this is good taktic .......

soz but this S@X ...........

anyone has his way to kill archers,mage etc... i can understand you...

but this way i think S@X ...

np all got their own opinion, ii'm palying l2 for 1year and when i started after 2month i raped like 300donors on l2revenge and they was considerating "Pro" cause they played like 2/3yrs on l2 :p i gived my opinion u can give ur :P

NOT ALL !!!!!

SOME THINGS ARE RIGHT BUT SOME I THINK ARENT :( :(

i gived my opinion, you can give ur^^, i'm playing l2 since 1yr and when i started on l2revenge after 2month playing i raped like 300 donators who was considerating "pro" because they played l2 2/3years and because they was on top pvp/pk list, this is my mehtod i gived a type u can use what method u want ;D

Everyone think that is PRo in L2 i agree with scream these taktic s@x  in my opinion  and i dont think an archer will run from you!!! First let him flag then use mass warrior bane-curse of abyss and curse of doom and start  Attack him a good way to win is summoning corrupted man and add an macro of Vampiric claw and your pets skill Lich life restores master Hp for these i dont think is neccesary but pet restores really good ammount of hp to teh master!! Btw you must try to use as more often the vampiric claw cause it restores Hp and dont forget link to death :P !! To sum up i think using mass warrior bane-cursed of abyss and weakness you will win easy ^^

Everyone think that is PRo in L2 i agree with scream these taktic s@x  in my opinion  and i dont think an archer will run from you!!! First let him flag then use mass warrior bane-curse of abyss and curse of doom and start  Attack him a good way to win is summoning corrupted man and add an macro of Vampiric claw and your pets skill Lich life restores master Hp for these i dont think is neccesary but pet restores really good ammount of hp to teh master!! Btw you must try to use as more often the vampiric claw cause it restores Hp and dont forget link to death :P !! To sum up i think using mass warrior bane-cursed of abyss and weakness you will win easy ^^

Just for remeber arciers in frenzy+zealoth and u will be 3shot max for them even you use warior bane, so using sleep is a better solution or with the atk speed and patk they got in frenzy +zealoth you will be woned in 2sec

Just for remeber arciers in frenzy+zealoth and u will be 3shot max for them even you use warior bane, so using sleep is a better solution or with the atk speed and patk they got in frenzy +zealoth you will be woned in 2sec

We are talking about PURE pvp and when you are talking about ARCHERS = SR,HW,GS!!!! we are not talking about multiskills Does SR has Frenzy? Oo Dont think so!!! Does HW has Zealot? Dont think so does GS has? Dont think so !!! Warrior bane DOES allot of work and with curse of abyss  dont think you will still hit for 2k

We are talking about PURE pvp and when you are talking about ARCHERS = SR,HW,GS!!!! we are not talking about multiskills Does SR has Frenzy? Oo Dont think so!!! Does HW has Zealot? Dont think so does GS has? Dont think so !!! Warrior bane DOES allot of work and with curse of abyss  dont think you will still hit for 2k

i haven't mentionated Arciers like He/Sr/Gs i sayd arciers in generally and full buffed vs a titan u will be able to gain 10K dmg+, the summon is 1shoot and u can't lost time with warior bane, so sleep is a better way

i haven't mentionated Arciers like He/Sr/Gs i sayd arciers in generally and full buffed vs a titan u will be able to gain 10K dmg+, the summon is 1shoot and u can't lost time with warior bane, so sleep is a better way

FIrst TITAN isnt an Archier IS BLunt USER but we use BOw anyway Arciers =archers =sr.hw.gs!!!! And loose time? We supposed that the necro is full buffed 2 and it takes 1sec to use worrior bane -abyss-weakness and curse of doom (1 sec for each) Dont forget as i said before titan is Blunt-Sword user wich means that with bow he miss alot and dont TELL me NO even to mage's titan miss sometimes and IF you use debuff in titan then thats it titan with out buffs  Its NQQB the full buffs are these that make him strong and about frenzy or zealot we suppose you have use warrior bane etc etc etc then he's attack speed will be dam too low he will need about 5-6 secs and more to do the frenzy-zealot till then you will have lanch 5 skills and titan with bow has little range use of slow is good suggestion and you said about sleep? Sleep takes 10-12 secs till it lanch and doesnt mean that it will have 100% success!!! iam talking about c5-iunterlude cause in C4 the sleep depents on casting of user!!! Still you think necro is 1 hit? And something last about the pet Yeap pet is 1 hit but you will mension with the  pet first? thats what you said "pet is 1 hit " you will first hit pet... till you kill pet you are full canceld-debuff-cursed!!

FIrst TITAN isnt an Archier IS BLunt USER but we use BOw anyway Arciers =archers =sr.hw.gs!!!! And loose time? We supposed that the necro is full buffed 2 and it takes 1sec to use worrior bane -abyss-weakness and curse of doom (1 sec for each) Dont forget as i said before titan is Blunt-Sword user wich means that with bow he miss alot and dont TELL me NO even to mage's titan miss sometimes and IF you use debuff in titan then thats it titan with out buffs  Its NQQB the full buffs are these that make him strong and about frenzy or zealot we suppose you have use warrior bane etc etc etc then he's attack speed will be dam too low he will need about 5-6 secs and more to do the frenzy-zealot till then you will have lanch 5 skills and titan with bow has little range use of slow is good suggestion and you said about sleep? Sleep takes 10-12 secs till it lanch and doesnt mean that it will have 100% success!!! iam talking about c5-iunterlude cause in C4 the sleep depents on casting of user!!! Still you think necro is 1 hit? And something last about the pet Yeap pet is 1 hit but you will mension with the  pet first? thats what you said "pet is 1 hit " you will first hit pet... till you kill pet you are full canceld-debuff-cursed!!

10/12 secs sleep? depend of the server c4 is fast/c5/interlude is super slow .....

And who sayd arciers are only sr/he/gh? when anyone wear a bow is considerate archer, pvp me and i'll show u what i mean for pro ;D

10/12 secs sleep? depend of the server c4 is fast/c5/interlude is super slow .....

And who sayd arciers are only sr/he/gh? when anyone wear a bow is considerate archer, pvp me and i'll show u what i mean for pro ;D

you Think YOu are Pro? Dont push your luck cause your palying 1 year L2 doesnt make you pro and also Come www.l2-rage.com and lets see how "pro" you are!!!! and DIDNT you see what i said ABOVE?   iam talking about c5-iunterlude cause in C4 the sleep depents on casting of user!!!

pvp Soultaker vs Archer(Sagitarius/Moonlight-Phantom Sentinel)

-start with curse gloom/or curse of the abyss

-use vampirik claw and death spike and if you need good hp drain use dark vortex

if you ve found yourself inside a siege or to an event use the mass warrior/mage bane and the rest are a piece of cake!!!

if you play on official servers or low rate (c3-c4)use the sleep and start using his curses

ps:transfer pain is a must to a necromancer and his pet

• 2 weeks later...

necro> archers no mater the lvl. so true

lol????...end game archer in top S/A gear fully buffed owns almost all...yea in c4 u could use sleep so maybe that's why u say that, but in c5-c6 sleep is useless in pvp...

and another thing it depends very much on the server u're playing...some servers have stackable subs like DN, some servers nerfed archers/daggers crits...

pvp in general depends on many things so i think it's useless to say: "here i have the best solution, use this...", but anyways archer should win in 70-80% of the cases (imo).

LoL archers are archers not tyrants or destroyers and sleep was fast only till c4. Arches should win against mages it  was made like this, by the creators of this game. Unless u are pvp'ing with lower lvl archer with no good gear or buffs. If u start casting sleep first u will be killed. U must start with warrior bane imo.