[L2J] Eternal Network

storm.eternal_network

ROLF!

What is the need of mail server, SMTP server, Apache, FTP, Plesk panel, etc on a L2j Server?

Also no firewall installed.

That means bad setup.

And why do you care? Please get a life man instead of trying to diffame other ppls servers. Over and out.

I didn't defame anyone.

You are seeking for flames.

Well nvm you helped me to improve the server performance so ty. :-)

Btw, new updates and FRESH START of our high-rate server with a new concept (easier, better and more pvp-orientated)!

I am happy you see the point!

Yes of course, always. :-)

But there are better ways to telll someone that he can improve something then telling it in a forum where a lot of ppl view it and might get a wrong opinion about my work. I personally would never go to someones server topic and write things like "oh this is bad and this and that could be better" or whatever. This wouldnt look good to other ppl as I should have my main focus on my craft and not on others - what I defineteley have. And IF I would find something I would write it in a personal message, but thats a character question.

Yes of course, always. :-)

But there are better ways to telll someone that he can improve something then telling it in a forum where a lot of ppl view it and might get a wrong opinion about my work. I personally would never go to someones server topic and write things like "oh this is bad and this and that could be better" or whatever. This wouldnt look good to other ppl as I should have my main focus on my craft and not on others - what I defineteley have. And IF I would find something I would write it in a personal message, but thats a character question.

Yes, but this specific reply show you as smarter (than me) so gives you extra points!

Sorry but marketing is my job :P

which server has more ppl online ?

Full npc buffer?

Both are pretty equal atm..

Are u sure the server is dedicated? 5 ppl online and the server lags like hell

Bullshit and again for the slow ones - yes its dedicated.

Keep it up, still your biggest fan. :-)

Keep it up, still your biggest fan. :-)

:-)

Update: ALL PRICES IN THE SHOPS LOWERED TO MAINTAIN FASTER PVP, CHECK IT OUT! :-P