[Gracia Final] L2 Fire Angel

BloodWillFlow

ok so this is my opinion about "new farm areas":

1) mobs are too hard to kill and they hit with a lot of dmg

2) drop is low... low adena, low exp gain and low AA

3) in PI u kill 10 mobs in 30 sec, u gain 10x more exp on those mobs, more adena and the same AA... so in conclusion maybe those farm zone are good when u are lvl 85 and u have a good gear.. anyway imo it's kinda useless

farm zone in a catacomb it's kinda fail... move the zone in a large and open area, there are a lot of better places then a catacomb where u can't even pvp very well

Ps: 1 ews = 10kk AA? LOL.. it's not enough the prices at vesper u need to pay a lot for enchants too? :D

Ps2: still the enchant system is weird.. I like the safe/max but if you put enchant rate 66% and blessed only from RBs it's not quite convenient for players.. and the prices for vesper weapons are too expensive to enchant with normal... if you don't have a team on srv u can't kill a RB and there aren't many ppl online, so this is another fail

ok so this is my opinion about "new farm areas":

1) mobs are too hard to kill and they hit with a lot of dmg

2) drop is low... low adena, low exp gain and low AA

3) in PI u kill 10 mobs in 30 sec, u gain 10x more exp on those mobs, more adena and the same AA... so in conclusion maybe those farm zone are good when u are lvl 85 and u have a good gear.. anyway imo it's kinda useless

farm zone in a catacomb it's kinda fail... move the zone in a large and open area, there are a lot of better places then a catacomb where u can't even pvp very well

Ps: 1 ews = 10kk AA? LOL.. it's not enough the prices at vesper u need to pay a lot for enchants too? :D

Ps2: still the enchant system is weird.. I like the safe/max but if you put enchant rate 66% and blessed only from RBs it's not quite convenient for players.. and the prices for vesper weapons are too expensive to enchant with normal... if you don't have a team on srv u can't kill a RB and there aren't many ppl online, so this is another fail

Wow.... a lot of critism isn't that?

So let me tell you the reason it is like it is:

I don't know if you ever was a GM or Dev before. It's not that easy to make the monsters fit everyone's ideals. And just to tell you, like I've done countless times before, we are still working on the server!

There will be a lot of changes. What you see now is in now way the finished work we've done.

But as we are just two to manage all of that. It's not as easy to change these things. If you've ever spend a day on our server you should have recognized that we are fixing things constantly.

I do care about the players aswell in fact. And none can tell us our support is bad.

To come to the monsters in the farming area. I KNOW THEY ARE QUITE HARD!

Some kinds shall be like this some dont. I'll still edit them tomorrow..... Just don't worry. Everything will become just fine. As alrdy written everywhere:

We firstly wanna finish the Server before actually trying to get a bigger community. That's just to make you clear we are here and are working. That's to make you be able to follow our story. To can say: "I was there from the begining...."

Every server started quite small. So we do.

Please, I like critism. Your's is good also. But I know about the new farming zones. They just exist a few hours though...

As for the catas it's supposed to be like that. Since we dont wanna ppl just stay there and dont get a single sunblast on their virtual face :D

What I can promise you is, that we are unique for sure. Meaning that in a positive way.

Everything will be handeld just as well as we are able to do that :)

Thanks for you understanding.

Also, a big "Thank You" to them who actually posted here telling us they like the server (:

We surely won't disappoint you!

(Since I feel like writting a letter....)

Yours, Dwarfy :)

Forum has been added. Reachable under www.forum.lineage2server.org

GM-Destruction is on Vacation for like 1 week. More updates to come

mate to  many bugs...

Server seems good but..

Many teleports are buged...

on 30lvl zone i found some lvl 80 mobs...

also the farming zones tp is to much...

to many tps for nothin...

u have 10 tp's for the same lvl...

also no features on website...

And many other things i've noticed but dont remember now.

Thanks for all the replies and comments.

Let me explain or at least shot an answer to the critism...

As for all the teleports (according to the buggs) I do know 'em. We've been told that of course aswell. But we didnt really know if it's worth spending our time fixing them since the "farm zones" there could be replaced by others.

As for the forum which for now (Y, I have to admit) looks kinda pathetic:

That's just for the time being. As we both are on vacation we couldn't manage to finish it. As we will return (in a few day) development will continue. The progress will fasten since we will be relaxed to start working again.. you know. The stress will be gone ;)

Well I can just tell you, that, when we will return everything'll get even better :D

Cheers, Dwarfy

nvm.. I quited.. imo it's an epic fail...

1. how to put minions lvl 49 and raidboss lvl 85? you can't hit minions cause u'll get petrify :))

2. I killed a lot of mobs in special farm zone and nothing special dropped like life stones or scrolls.. I killed also those dragons harder to kill but still nothing

3. a few players on (2-5) and the srv has almost 2 weaks? fail

4. u can't make a fu.ckin forum

5. prices at scrolls S are LOL

6. I lost 2 days of my life playing on this srv and I regret this

there are more to tell but u'll see with your own eyes if you join this server.. have fun

Come on don't make me angry mate. How often did I tell you that we are not ready yet? We are on vacation mate so it's just normal I can't stay online just by mind control. It's fully okay that you left. But mate you didn't see what it shall be like. I suggest you to visit us again in like... a week? Since I counltess times told you following:

The farm zones are by far not ready yet! Unfortunatly I wasn't able to finish them since I went on vacation, and I'M still on vacation. However, this would include:

- the location

- the monster

- the drops

= EVERYTHING IN THE FARM ZONE =

This server so far just went public to let the players follow it

s storyline. To make them see how development goes and to make the server fit their wishes (as far as possible)

We are by far not ready. And exactly the points you and others took to mention here are these which will be fixed soon since they are kind'a big.

Nothing to discuss about. I could understand it if that's the way we'd want it to stay. But that are things which will get fixed. Aswell as the population when we get finished. Aswell as the forums and countless of other things.

Follow the Story of L2 Fire Angel. Since we truely are different ;) At least I won't disappoint you with a fail :D

So that's nothing to be serious about, anyways, I remember you Myth.

Feel welcome to visit us again if you'll want. Perhaps I'll reward you with another present next time? Maybe another Santa Hat? :) Some antlers? :D

You didnt waste ur time. You've just seen what you actually weren't supposed to :)

Yours, GM-Destruction