MaxCheaters 200x Retail like Server! ( GM Shop to A Grade )

XManton

Will you play ?  

285 members have voted

1. 1. Will you play ?

• Yes.
    • No.

i will answer at least how it will looks exactly, take basic on EternalSoldier post.

Im talking here as Client Dev and Script Dev of L2 MxC.

About S grades, At my option, we should add S Grade NPC, with all of ' em (With SA) ofc you need to take for example, if you wants to take Am+Acu, you need to bring ;

Or w/o Custom Recipe, but thats my idea. Give me Your Options,

About Potions & Prices, There is hard one, in GM shop will be Mana Potions, but the point is, there wont be any sh1ts like other server, that you can buy 2k Every cain of pots. With 400 Mana potions, your weight will be 60-70% (Depends from class ofc) it will fix Botting things . Potion will give you 200 mana per 4 secs, or it will be retail like. Prices will be +7% more than Retail Like.

About Enchant, Max for weapon ~ 16, Max for Armor ~ 12. Chance DO NOT be high, you need to take much monay & farm, for take scrools, and enchant it. ( I really dont belive that some1 will get +16 weapon s or armor 12) maybe C grade. :)

About Noblesse & Hero, There will be Quest ofc. MSS Farming from BS (or we made custom farm zone with Shamans, so much shamans, but im not sure that we will) Hero retail like, Per month . Maybe 2 weeks, but really am not sure that. Hero Weapons cannot be enchanted, drop, traded.

Hero Skills, Miracle

effect={p_physical_defence;{all};5400;diff};{p_magical_defence;{all};4050;diff}

It says, that it will give you M def +4050, P def, 5400 . Its Totally retail like.

Fear will had 70% chance. Valor Retail like, and other Hero skills same.

Donations, We should post 100% of it soon in that topic, but here you go my idea,

S Grade Weapons & Armors + 10 Can be Donated

RB Jawels - Cannot Be Donate.

AIO Buffer - Really dunno, if we will , then it get all buffs per 1 h.

Clan levels + Clan reputation - You will can donate it .

Change Gender - You will can donate .

Nick Name Change - You will can donate.

Account Unbanning - You will can donate.

Sub-Class Quest - Dunno Yet

Noblesse Quest - Dunno Yet

Custom Stuff, No Custom Armors, No Custom Weapons, No Custom Jawels.

About Entering Char into Lineage 2 World, For Start you get 1kk, 1lvl 0 % (as retail), and GET FUN!

Custom Features, only some. Auto TvT *still working on that*, Custom Potion (DN Like) it WONT unbalance us!

About Server, Interlude for sure. max lvl 80, 100% Retail like. No Exploits, no buggs. Hopy you enjoy it .

i will answer at least how it will looks exactly, take basic on EternalSoldier post.

Im talking here as Client Dev and Script Dev of L2 MxC.

About S grades, At my option, we should add S Grade NPC, with all of ' em (With SA) ofc you need to take for example, if you wants to take Am+Acu, you need to bring ;

Or w/o Custom Recipe, but thats my idea. Give me Your Options,

About Potions & Prices, There is hard one, in GM shop will be Mana Potions, but the point is, there wont be any sh1ts like other server, that you can buy 2k Every cain of pots. With 400 Mana potions, your weight will be 60-70% (Depends from class ofc) it will fix Botting things . Potion will give you 200 mana per 4 secs, or it will be retail like. Prices will be +7% more than Retail Like.

About Enchant, Max for weapon ~ 16, Max for Armor ~ 12. Chance DO NOT be high, you need to take much monay & farm, for take scrools, and enchant it. ( I really dont belive that some1 will get +16 weapon s or armor 12) maybe C grade. :)

About Noblesse & Hero, There will be Quest ofc. MSS Farming from BS (or we made custom farm zone with Shamans, so much shamans, but im not sure that we will) Hero retail like, Per month . Maybe 2 weeks, but really am not sure that. Hero Weapons cannot be enchanted, drop, traded.

Hero Skills, Miracle

effect={p_physical_defence;{all};5400;diff};{p_magical_defence;{all};4050;diff}

It says, that it will give you M def +4050, P def, 5400 . Its Totally retail like.

Fear will had 70% chance. Valor Retail like, and other Hero skills same.

Donations, We should post 100% of it soon in that topic, but here you go my idea,

S Grade Weapons & Armors + 10 Can be Donated

RB Jawels - Cannot Be Donate.

AIO Buffer - Really dunno, if we will , then it get all buffs per 1 h.

Clan levels + Clan reputation - You will can donate it .

Change Gender - You will can donate .

Nick Name Change - You will can donate.

Account Unbanning - You will can donate.

Sub-Class Quest - Dunno Yet

Noblesse Quest - Dunno Yet

Custom Stuff, No Custom Armors, No Custom Weapons, No Custom Jawels.

About Entering Char into Lineage 2 World, For Start you get 1kk, 1lvl 0 % (as retail), and GET FUN!

Custom Features, only some. Auto TvT *still working on that*, Custom Potion (DN Like) it WONT unbalance us!

About Server, Interlude for sure. max lvl 80, 100% Retail like. No Exploits, no buggs. Hopy you enjoy it .

not bad at all :P