[Share]Adobe Icons Pack by Syntax!

Bleik

Ok, I finally made them :)

This is my first icon pack for Adobe Products made in Adobe Photoshop and I hope you like them!

Tell me your opinions please :)

Credits for the WHOLE work go to me.So, please, if you use them somewhere else, the least that you could do for my work is to give the credits.

Thanks.

x3wsxu.png

This is how they look like in a Dock.

vghpn8.png

And here's the download link.

Rar Password (it's also been writen in the .rar description): Syntax

http://rapidshare.com/files/322276827/Adobe_Icons.rar

Hope you like them.

Enjoy!

PS. Don't know if this is the right section :S

If not, then a Global Mod please move it to the right one!

Good Work Tnxs Bro

That walltag was seriously a pain in the ass ...

You welcome.

I will make some more but with colors but not today, not even tomorrow..It took me some time :/

Wow that's so kewl ... 2 squares and 1 of them it's a little bit rotated and on them are 2 letters ! That's ... I can't even express ... damn hard jeez >.> stop Q.Q lol .. if you want to share something with us then why are you crying after all, you should be happy.

Quote: "I will make some more but with colors but not today, not even tomorrow"

Answer: Yeah using colors ... faken hard, read more tutorials about "how to color a square" and things like this.You can't do that in two days ?

Wow that's so kewl ... 2 squares and 1 of them it's a little bit rotated and on them are 2 letters ! That's ... I can't even express ... damn hard jeez >.> stop Q.Q lol .. if you want to share something with us then why are you crying after all, you should be happy.

Quote: "I will make some more but with colors but not today, not even tomorrow"

Answer: Yeah using colors ... faken hard, read more tutorials about "how to color a square" and things like this.You can't do that in two days ?

Download the pack kiddo and check them.They are not just black color, and they are not 2 or 3 icons..

Don't you like them?Then shut the fck up and get out of this topic..

I don't give a damn about your opinion...You should now be on videocopilot and see some Kramer's tutorials for AE...Shouldn't you?

Rofl...

I download it as you said and guess what ? All sucks hard Q.Q ... You maked the topic so i can say my opinion so don't tell me what to do mkay ? Watching video copilot tuts ... hmm i think that's your job not mine EPIC FAIL !Oh and if you don't give a damn of my opinion i don't give a damn for your work as well (atm i am putting the files on a cd and i will piss on it and after i will send it to you via plane give me your adress please :-])

I download it as you said and guess what ? All sucks hard Q.Q ... You maked the topic so i can say my opinion so don't tell me what to do mkay ? Watching video copilot tuts ... hmm i think that's your job not mine EPIC FAIL !Oh and if you don't give a damn of my opinion i don't give a damn for your work as well (atm i am putting the files on a cd and i will piss on it and after i will send it to you via plane give me your adress please :-])

Oh, it's my job right?Watching Video Copilot video?Wanna see in a whole topic your video creations and then, next to each of them post the tutorial from Video Copilot?Oh please...I din't make the icons for you, I made them for the people who like 'em, so if you don't: [ ] Care [X] Don't Care.

Addres: Mike.RTMS (Greek Word) 8

Send it to this one, there's my home..