[Comments] Rawr

Goddess

Why do you even care about what i do? First i got those signatures from their respective owners and i have the rights from them to use the signatures and change them as i want. Also you shouldn't care if its ripped or i made it,cause you should be happy that i lost the time to edit, add new things to them and even make some of them. I didn't gave any credits cause i got their rights and so on.

Please let the topic unlocked so people can comment.

P.S.: I never pretended to be a GFX Designer or so, my idea is to make people happy and etc. Peace.

Why do you even care about what i do? First i got those signatures from their respective owners and i have the rights from them to use the signatures and change them as i want. Also you shouldn't care if its ripped or i made it,cause you should be happy that i lost the time to edit, add new things to them and even make some of them. I didn't gave any credits cause i got their rights and so on.

Please let the topic unlocked so people can comment.

P.S.: I never pretended to be a GFX Designer or so, my idea is to make people happy and etc. Peace.

well, atleast u should say that u RIPed them after posting them, now there is a mess around here >.<

i dont have nothing with you...

but you say that you have the right to edit it right?

hmm but you reply and posted to the ppl that request you some sigs

and you pretended that you made them also thats why they call you riper.

because if you said that you are going to edit them from the beggining of your post

then they wouldn't call you a riper.

thanks.

I know the guys that made them and they allowed me to use and edit and do whatever i want. Enough said.

lol'ed those signature and psds have been posted by Grisom here ... so where do you know them ?

The fact that GrisoM uploaded them here means their his? Lol the owners of the signatures have websites so please don't tell me what to do.

Also i don't care if they call me ripper the fact is that its sad that nobody apretiate the thing that i do, loose time to edit and give them to people...

The fact that GrisoM uploaded them here means their his? Lol the owners of the signatures have websites so please don't tell me what to do.

Also i don't care if they call me ripper the fact is that its sad that nobody apretiate the thing that i do, loose time to edit and give them to people...

yea but you could tell them that this sigs are not yours maybe then they would appreciate your job...

and not as it is now.

i mean you said that this sigs are yours.

but the true is that this sigs are not yours.

and you lied to them,maybe thats why they dont appreciate your job.(even if that is only the text change.)