[Share] Christmas Loading Screen [CT]

LauQ

Why when you make something so cool you have to add the macheaters name??/ How someone will add this in his server with maxcheaters name??Why he have to do that??When you make a lgo that someone maybe will use it on his server please make it without maxcheaters name on it!

Why when you make something so cool you have to add the macheaters name??/ How someone will add this in his server with maxcheaters name??Why he have to do that??When you make a lgo that someone maybe will use it on his server please make it without maxcheaters name on it!

Because we make christmas present only FOR MAXCHEATERS?It's presen't for forum.Understand?

Because we make christmas present only FOR MAXCHEATERS?It's presen't for forum.Understand?

If MxC had a server, then you could make a present for it. Now that it doesn't, this share is not for MxC, but for it's users! Understand?

If MxC had a server, then you could make a present for it. Now that it doesn't, this share is not for MxC, but for it's users! Understand?

You mean it's for members?Really?Why to spend my fucking time to make a present for members,btw you think someone of them will make a present for me and lauq?I don't think so.Understand???????

You mean it's for members?Really?Why to spend my -beep-ing time to make a present for members,btw you think someone of them will make a present for me and lauq?I don't think so.Understand???????

I would nab :P

Anyway you forgot something right?