[L2OFF] Angel Network (Stack Subs)

Neologis

again fk lol

First post stated that the addres www.angel-network.ro doesn't work.

Second post stated that the site doesn't work even by ip.

BTW links I quoted in my previous post are dead, but it is possible to enter http://91.90.122.195/ (atleast right now).

all truth about AN (post from my clan forum)

for necro cant get death spike spellbook. cant normally farm without it. 7s never end. we lose it, because didnt end on time. crystals from luxury disappeared (why?). no main page of AN = no new people. No announcements. We/I dont know what gm is doing. never see him in /gmlist. cant contact him. i cant write/post in forum (no privileges or what). gm is digging/fixing something i dont know. he just says ok ok we are fixing that, we are active on this, but with each fixes - more bugs appear. something is wrong with drops. for example: asofe drop 1/214, stem 1/12, and asofe drops more often than that stem. dunno wtf. lifestones exist, but augumentation dont (wtfff). so boooring

that was my clanmate post, so you all know its /fail

all truth about AN (post from my clan forum)

for necro cant get death spike spellbook. cant normally farm without it. 7s never end. we lose it, because didnt end on time. crystals from luxury disappeared (why?). no main page of AN = no new people. No announcements. We/I dont know what gm is doing. never see him in /gmlist. cant contact him. i cant write/post in forum (no privileges or what). gm is digging/fixing something i dont know. he just says ok ok we are fixing that, we are active on this, but with each fixes - more bugs appear. something is wrong with drops. for example: asofe drop 1/214, stem 1/12, and asofe drops more often than that stem. dunno wtf. lifestones exist, but augumentation dont (wtfff). so boooring

that was my clanmate post, so you all know its /fail

let me correct all ur post :

7 Singes never ended and will be added in 2days

No new players cause website is down atm they changed host and fixed it and they got a problem they are working hard to fix it + all major problems

yesterday they Fixed subclass problem

for Spellbook let me say that u are really cursed or u were farming the wrong mobs

Crystal Disspaired ? scammed....

GM : Angell or Pendulum and they are online in forum

just wait at least 1 week and they will fix everything

• 2 months later...

Hi all!

Whats about Angel Network? I go forum and  it is: This Account Has Been Suspended.

Now only webserver down or AN closed ?

closed , and wasn't a reason to bump it (29 january)