Need For Speed Signature.

Bleik

Girls cut it off all 4 of u .. you are my bitches i cant fight with u ...

Seeya made some mistakes in the past  and? what? he is not proud for them .. he is trying to change so hard so dont freaking push him ... and this topic is about SX new signature not about what seeya did in the past ... noobs !!

finally someone in my side xD thx sweety <3

Girls cut it off all 4 of u .. you are my bitches i cant fight with u ...

Seeya made some mistakes in the past  and? what? he is not proud for them .. he is trying to change so hard so dont freaking push him ... and this topic is about SX new signature not about what seeya did in the past ... noobs !!

sX started saying that seeya ripped da sig.

BTW the stock is a masterpiece on its own!It does not need some much work to make a good sig and many have used it in the past...

So,you also rip it?

I followed the guide and Got My Result.Not placed a text like that kiddo SeeYa did.And he DIDN'T EVEN try to read the guide to see that the text was placed in the beginning.

@ sX: Im Much better than you.

Of course you are Mr.Ripper.Do you think I give a shit about your creations or should I challenge you for a signature event?NO, because I simply don't care about if you win my but I am sure from now on that every singature of your's I see, in some weeks I will come up with the original one and you will be prooved AGAIN ripper..

You dare to call yourself a designer, shame on you...

xa0xa0x0a

That's my new sig.

<3 Mariano :D

[GR] Esi pedaki m glyfton ligo akoma gia na kanei post sto axristo to forum sou, glipse ena ripper...Trava mathe na kaneis kai esi kanena signature kakomoiri poy m kathese kai m glifeis ton SeeYa, etoimos na ton pantrefteis eisai...San ta pedakia ton kinigate apo pisw na ginete filoi me enan Ripper...Pedakia, e pedakia..

sX started saying that seeya ripped da sig.

BTW the stock is a masterpiece on its own!It does not need some much work to make a good sig and many have used it in the past...

[GR] Ti les vre axriste poy dn thelei doulia, low e low.Me neyriazei prwiniatika pios?O MD poy kathomai kai asxolume me to 5xrono.Poy tha m peis oti dn thelei wra, mono ena tetarto pire gia ta flames stin roda kai pali dn m vgike, pane akoloutha to guide kyrie SeeYa Designer Junior kai ta leme...GTFO.

finally someone in my side xD thx sweety <3

Of course he is...Why don't you get married?You can make children and after both of you can learn them how to rip and make newbi black signatures like both of you...I guess MD will be the mother...

PS. [GR] Pffff kante m de-karma i otidipote allo alla poly mazemena ta exw se ayta ta 2 ta zwa...Poy tha m tin pei o MD kai o SeeYa tin stigmi poy brosta sta matia tus, tus dinw ena APOLITO rip kai o allos kathete kai ton ipostirizei...

-SeeYa

BTW Ela, perimenw olo kai kapion Gold Member pali twra na kanei lock to topic gia ypotithemeno flamming.Edw mesa min ginei mia sizitise me ligi entasi, kateytheian lock, na meinune Panagies oloi mas.

Rofl.

X0x0ax0aa0x0a0 I guess that I am the immature now huh?Okay that keeps gettin' funny...

What you call supposing flame may be insulting for the others you know.

Anyway SeeYa was a friend before I start making signatures with Photoshop.I met him in a discussion with Sofaki.He is a cool guy but why should ya care?

Do I suck him?LOL!

You've better to think twice before you post.I don't have any reason to suck a friend of mine.

About my forum...Pff I don't need him to post there!I don't need anybody!It was a failed project.So what??

About seeya's rips,did you read what I say?

I'll stop it here.

I followed the guide and Got My Result.Not placed a text like that kiddo SeeYa did.And he DIDN'T EVEN try to read the guide to see that the text was placed in the beginning.

Of course you are Mr.Ripper.Do you think I give a shit about your creations or should I challenge you for a signature event?NO, because I simply don't care about if you win my but I am sure from now on that every singature of your's I see, in some weeks I will come up with the original one and you will be prooved AGAIN ripper..

You dare to call yourself a designer, shame on you...

i want see that ;)

X0x0ax0aa0x0a0 I guess that I am the immature now huh?Okay that keeps gettin' funny...

Anyway SeeYa was a friend before I start making signatures with Photoshop.I met him in a discussion with Sofaki.He is a cool guy but why should ya care?

Do I suck him?LOL!

You've better to think twice before you post.I don't have any reason to suck a friend of mine.

About my forum...Pff I don't need him to post there!I don't need anybody!It was a failed project.So what??

I'll stop it here.

Ok kid...Of course he was a friend before:

SeeYa, please make me a signature, SeeYa please teach me how to make signatures (how to rip actually)...

Suck on Him?English Language with Meaning?

[GR] Ela twra, poy itheles na m ftiakseis ena Pro Design Forum kai den patage psixi kai zitages ton SeeYa na kanei post ta creations tu kai na ton kaneis Moderator i ti sto diaolo itheles na otn kaneis...Mia zwh failed projects kaneis palikari m...Katalave to...Pane pekse PRO.

Ax kai mwlis eida to signature s, nice one :)

Wra na kanw kai egw tis mlkies poy les sinexeia swsta?

"Other's get paid to get PSDs" ahahahahaha Rofl...

Ti na s pw, pane agkaliase ton SeeYa kai arxise na klais kai na tu les:

Omg, sX called you a ripper but I don't wanna loose you :(

Please, leave him alone and let's go rip more signatures, please, I love :(

erm to finally someone in my side xD thx sweety <3 pigene se mena ..

[ ] Care [X] Don't Care

gratz to official creator

Ye, indeed his job was excellent but my outcome was a bit worse  than his :(

These damn wheel flames -.-'

Do I suck him?LOL!

I'll stop it here.

Hey relax mate.Kenji is right.Stop answering like "XAx0ax0a0xa0x0a" and alike reactions.

Btw sX the sign rocks.