I Search Developer To Start New Project

extr3me

Question

Hello Guys, I Need Developers To Start New Project [iNTERLUDE],

Who Is Intrested , Add : dark_extr3me@yahoo.com Or PM

Developer I Need Is a Datapack Developer Or Core Developer.

Thank's

9 answers to this question

a new interlude project for public?

why should anybody join to you?what you can do that others dont?honestly all il fork is a failure so what you can do to dont fail like the others?

a new interlude project for public?

why should anybody join to you?what you can do that others dont?honestly all il fork is a failure so what you can do to dont fail like the others?

Yes i understand you opinion Intrepid , All have failed because they do not take enough interest, Their interests were to get famous [no offense]

I want to try to give people a project on which to base [but i can't without help]

Yes i understand you opinion Intrepid , All have failed because they do not take enough interest, Their interests were to get famous [no offense]

I want to try to give people a project on which to base [but i can't without help]

well no offense we think the same :D

i like your style but i can't help for now . btw good  luck if you start it. i really like how you talk with Intrepid  .

This i Call It Spam...

So.. extr3me Why You Want To Start Something Like That When You Know That There Are Already Some Serious Developers Who Have Some Projects...Maybe You Want See Your Name In A TimeLine And Be Happy ? :D

This i Call It Spam...

So.. extr3me Why You Want To Start Something Like That When You Know That There Are Already Some Serious Developers Who Have Some Projects...Maybe You Want See Your Name In A TimeLine And Be Happy ? :D

he alredy answered that and btw there are no serious developer in interlude projects :)

What About You :O

i dont work in public il project there are only 1 project where i had lots of work and thats the L2Emu gracia final project