hIngame on L2Revenge and/or other exploits on Revenge

sawine

Hi, I play on L2Revenge, and I'm looking or any king of exploit/hacks that could work  on the server. As I read many topics on Revenge, not many hacks works on there. So I would like to know if anybody got hIngame working on L2Revenge ? and one more little question, where do you put the token for L2walker, because ive read that it works on revenge.

Thanks !

Hi, I play on L2Revenge, and I'm looking or any king of exploit/hacks that could work  on the server. As I read many topics on Revenge, not many hacks works on there. So I would like to know if anybody got hIngame working on L2Revenge ? and one more little question, where do you put the token for L2walker, because ive read that it works on revenge.

Thanks !

i am working on L2Revenge and w8 for my reply really soon...i still exp there...damn they deleted my old account :'( so i started from the beginning :P

i am working on L2Revenge and w8 for my reply really soon...i still exp there...damn they deleted my old account :'( so i started from the beginning :P

Perfect, I expect news asap, if you need help in-game send me a pm on the forum with your in-game name.

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...