[Share]L2J Kamael Server Pack

Are you sure you MySQL is turned on ? About the Connection Refused dunno... at least it connects it at the end ;D (and you dont think that this is a Newbie pack right? Cuz its not ... :P if you want i will make one :P )

In gameserver navicat, you have server 1, 2, 3... In config, file exid, change hexi by exid apear in table = server 1   ok?

Sorry by my bad english

So many problems but not by me :P ... i speaked with L2JFree and their answer was --->

We don't support CT1 it just for people who want to test and develop a little.

o.O but they have CT1 Datapack and GameServer .............

Hmm, if we change hexid and Db gS table the sql problems fixes?

no

Have it augment system active.?

I have no idea about this pack ... if a mod think its better to close the two threads about L2JKamael ok i dont have problem. As you can see i will write again what L2J Team said ---->

We don't support CT1 it just for people who want to test and develop a little.

P.S. Killer pLz check your PMs !!! I need those answers so i can know should i proceed!!! :(

Guys listen please, dont get grazy from now with this thing, Interlude is working at least now, like i said before, if you want to test kamael just use the first pack shared by jaff, and then make tests by yourself, it takes time to develop new features, core, and databases, so keep up working with interlude at this time, just my opinion btw but i think its the right thing to do now. Cheers