Lineage 2 treasure Chest exploit *c4*

Hi a friend  of mine use on l2max and exploit wich shows u numbers on  The mobs treasure Chest

if he finds a mob what is whit like number 35 he get 100%  an enchant scroll wep he has a list of numbers were it shows for bs cementary varka and some other loc

i wanted use the same on l2abyss

but it shows me only a good over the chrests and no numbers  :o

som1 can help me maybe?

As far as I know, the listing of monsters in the npcname-e.dat contains the ID of all the npcs in-game (including boxes/chests), there's a few patches to differ boxes from chests, but that's about it. I'm not sure if there's a way to know if there's something inside the box or not, you can just tell if it can be opened or not with a key... I think.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi a friend  of mine use on l2max and exploit wich shows u numbers on  The mobs treasure Chest

if he finds a mob what is whit like number 35 he get 100%  an enchant scroll wep he has a list of numbers were it shows for bs cementary varka and some other loc

i wanted use the same on l2abyss

but it shows me only a good over the chrests and no numbers  :o

som1 can help me maybe?

man, share your friends program, maybe someone here, can use it.

Or maybe someone can edit it, to be able to make it as you want.

it's an impossible exploit, becuse the drop probability is handdled by the server. U only can see who is an agressive treasure chest or a treasure chest thats can be open whit keys. Seek in google "Drops C4" and u can found the patcher to make this.

Actually i play in a c4off server patched whit c5 skill, and whit a treasure hunter subclass, i create a lot of keys with walker and i have obtained an average of 30 EAA / 7 EWA / 12 EAS / 5 EWS with 400 keys in BS.

it's an impossible exploit, becuse the drop probability is handdled by the server. U only can see who is an agressive treasure chest or a treasure chest thats can be open whit keys. Seek in google "Drops C4" and u can found the patcher to make this.

Actually i play in a c4off server patched whit c5 skill, and whit a treasure hunter subclass, i create a lot of keys with walker and i have obtained an average of 30 EAA / 7 EWA / 12 EAS / 5 EWS with 400 keys in BS.

What is drop rate? i mea, if is high is normal to you drop it.

What is drop rate? i mea, if is high is normal to you drop it.

it's a low rate server 2x, but u need open and kill chest non stop. Usually i go to open chest on weekends, and non stop until i spend all keys

I think you do not know why treasure chest is called TREASURE CHEST. It will give enchants and adena if it opens.

Treasure chest don't have been made to kill ! <.<

you have to open it with a Treasure key!

ps: its better open treasure box! they don't atack you and the enchant drop is highter ;)

so whats the point if u must kill chest? :)

ps: its better open treasure box! they don't atack you and the enchant drop is highter ;)

I think you do not need make 2 posts about same answer. Btw I know what is treasure chest, btw , there some server who have not treasure box, only chests.