[Discuss & Rate] Avatar

ProJecT

My new avatar. Created in 1 hour and 30 minutes. I hope to like it.

2qs9k4j.gif

Noobs.

They rate with the eye not with the mind. Sigh. Useless people. Whatever.

This is the screen of a broken television. You don't need to know something more. It doesn't need any special effects. It is simple and elegant. I like it personally.

Created in 1 hour and 30 minutes. I hope to like it.

Whatdafack??!

1. Sux

2. Sux

3. 1.30h?? Kidding me?

4. Sux

Gn and soz.

6/10 i dont like the background/text

It's not a simple background. It supposed to be a television. Whatever... I tried at least.

Oh and magaki watch your language. I mean be kind. You don't need to be rude. It is awful to talk like that to a guy who -at least tried- created a nice simple gif.

It's not a simple background. It supposed to be a television. Whatever... I tried at least.

Oh and magaki watch your language. I mean be kind. You don't need to be rude. It is awful to talk like that to a guy who -at least tried- created a nice simple gif.

Television ?

i thing you mean Damaged Television :D

Television ?

i thing you mean Damaged Television :D

Yeah. That I was trying to do. When you are searching for channels and suddenly your television show this "clouds"

if i use this i rate you 8/10 :)

if you change and the text with someting good 9/10

if you want 10/10 in your dreams :D

I can't get why you spend soo much time just to create these things..

1) It looks a bit bad and tiring for the eyes (at least mine).

2) It is so simple, why did it take you so much time?

Anyway, good luck..

Anyway, good luck..

New to PS

Since he is calling his self GFX Newbie, then he is not new to PS..

I am not Newbie. I am something in the middle. If I had make a television and I put the gif in the screen of television, would it be better?

Instead of making this in one hour, you could use the TV effect in Sony Vegas and then convert it to .gif :P

Seriously, it sucks!!

I wish I could download Sony Vegas and know how to work with the program.

Anyway, good luck..

Don't rate with the eye, but with the mind.

No, it is a damn television. Sigh. Not a simple background. Go and change challenge in you TV and look, is the screen brown and black or white and black? Whatever. It is your opinion.