[Rate]Final Fantasy sig

well this is my second try reading this ''special'' guide that i mention in my last topic xD here it is rate it plox.

v1

161n9fp.png

v2

33uwk0w.png

v3

o58je1.png

v4

alotc9.png

v5

rs4zr6.png

P.S:All comments are welcome...

I don't think that the guide I gave you included these crappy c4ds in the back :/

In my opinion, they ruin the whole background..

About the text; Care with the blending shitz :x

Anyway, keep practising..

I don't think that the guide I gave you included these crappy c4ds in the back :/

In my opinion, they ruin the whole background..

About the text; Care with the blending shitz :x

Anyway, keep practising..

yes but without that c4ds its just look too simple well i add now the v2 and the v3 without the big1 c4d in the v2 and without the blending effect in text in v3 lets see...

yes but without that c4ds its just look too simple well i add now the v2 and the v3 without the big1 c4d in the v2 and without the blending effect in text in v3 lets see...

check my sigs, I rarelly use C4ds but the background is acceptable! use big grunge brushes for better results

check my sigs, I rarelly use C4ds but the background is acceptable! use big grunge brushes for better results

ehm well i gonna try right now and if i succeed i will post here the v4 xD thanks for your advice

edit: i have added v4 i hope you like it more^^

BTW try Sell Your Soul in this sig, I'm curious to see the outcome.

Carefull on blending effects! ;D

ok i will try birdman and sell your soul and i add the versions here in about 2 mins xD

LOL I really like this style.Even the b/g seems to be a bit empty this is really nice and good looking...BTW this style of sigs can't have a nice-blended text.

Just a tip:

Use it on decreased opacity or just put it on overlay and do some modifications on the blending modes...

Try to displace your signature and put the layer on lighten 50% and erase what you don't like.

More 2morrow.I am about to sleep on the computer.

GN,MD

LOL I really like this style.Even the b/g seems to be a bit empty this is really nice and good looking...BTW this style of sigs can't have a nice-blended text.

Just a tip:

Use it on decreased opacity or just put it on overlay and do some modifications on the blending modes...

Try to displace your signature and put the layer on lighten 50% and erase what you don't like.

More 2morrow.I am about to sleep on the computer.

GN,MD

i really appreciate your comment well im happy that you like my sig... well i go to make that things that you told me thanks for your advice...

edit:ehm maybe i should remove this boarders and add some others? the classic style maybe?

edit2: version 4 and 5 added...