[L2Dc] L2 AstralWorld

InnerRythmn

@Brzoza

There are two servers now and a third one soon but I can't understand what you mean with useless and community.

Those two srv's look same so i dont see point for making 2 server's ...

If each srv have like 300+ ppl np to making new srv... ^^

Same? The one is x10 retail-like and the other one is x50 mid-pvp. They have nothing in common... I do not understand the point about population. Why does it matter how many are online so you add a 2nd+ one?

Same? The one is x10 retail-like and the other one is x50 mid-pvp. They have nothing in common... I do not understand the point about population. Why does it matter how many are online so you add a 2nd+ one?

Why does it matter how many are online so you add a 2nd+ one?

So let me get this right, you saying the community/players online don't matter? So you would play on a server 5 players online everyday? So you feel making server and adding server with 10 or just 20 players online is a good thing? I don't get am sorry, can someone please explain it to me? please?

Its old? Opened October 1st, that is not old. On the other side, you can choose any other new random server that opened yesterday and will close tomorrow.

I just don't get how opening 3 servers under same login when population is still low can be negative. We are not talking about similar servers with each other so we worry about community leak. I look on it more like positive, but that is just my opinion and my experience with private server development.

"old" it's just like... hmm... i don't know...

when i logged in (I'm talking about 50x server) i saw maybe 2-3 ppls exping (around 50 was online), ppls with already done noblesse quest (they asked to join oly), and few bots in giran and thats all ;/

no offense: you have really great features!! but I'm looking for sth else :)

PS

still waiting with friend for L2Inferno !!!!!

no offense but think about what you say, there 10 server opening evry hr. Your hosting 3 server on one domain...you really think you going to get a big community like this? When you can put all your time and man power on one super server. I see it done many time. Last server inplay had 600+ players on evryday. 1 admin 4 GM working there ass off to make one, not 2 or 3 but just one super server...right now that server got 630 players on. All active players....i stop playing becuase my clan move to other sever...my suggestion, and is only a suggestion! Just work with hosting one server, 2 or 3 server on one hosting is a very bad idea.

GOod luck, wish you the best on all 3 server

up this topic.

and about the low rate server 10x - no noblesse yet, just 1 castle taken (and that was just 1 week ago), no S grade armor set yet, no S grade weapon with SA yet, so i think we can say server is pretty new :P

and just like nekys said : u can choose to go to a new server that will close down in a week, or choose to play on a good server with experienced developer, no donations, no stupid/corrupt GM, with constant updates (btw,  we're expecting gracia epilogue soon, right nekys? :P )

only thing that this srv lacks is a community (help us get that :P )

Gracia Epilogue is expected next 1-2 weeks. Yes it is late, but we will have about 80% of Gracia Epilogue features working plus about 20 bugs fixed from Gracia Final.

Already some Gracia Epilogue servers are out, L2J hasn't released anything yet, so we work on our code on peace. We want our server software to be stable and feature-rich than being bugland and the first to support it.

Yes, Bartz x10 as the main server of Astral World network is a good place to enjoy Lineage 2. Sieges was closed for the first month (server opened Octomber 1st) so people have more time to join and prepare better for them. I remember when RaidFight started for example, sieges was open and we had 30 people online, who was struggling to get a Castle, fail, get disappointed and leave. This is why RaidFight had 30 people online for the first 9 months and now has 1000-1500.

So I am very positive about Astral World x10, because has better population and more fanatic community, plus that has some features which help gameplay (Anti-Bot, Offline Trade) which RaidFight didn't have on start.

• 2 weeks later...