[GR] GTI IV , MOU EXEI ZALISI TA @@ OMG KAPIOS HELP

Albion™

1 lepto epsaxa kai vrika afto

1. Go into the GTA 4 folder and locate "LaunchGTAIV"

2. Right click and select "Properties"

3. Select the "Compatibility" tab

4. Under "Compatibility mode", click the box to check off "Run this program in compatibility mode for:"

5. Drop down the menu and select "Windows 2000"

1 lepto epsaxa kai vrika afto

1. Go into the GTA 4 folder and locate "LaunchGTAIV"

2. Right click and select "Properties"

3. Select the "Compatibility" tab

4. Under "Compatibility mode", click the box to check off "Run this program in compatibility mode for:"

5. Drop down the menu and select "Windows 2000"

den doulevi ...

RGSC.EXE CANNOT START! rgsc (Rockstart Games Social Club) must be present and running for game to run.

re mipos thelo serverice pack 3?

i have original game, no any sh1t from torrent etc....

PS: Kala re pedia, gti to exoun kani toso malakia? sou vgazi tin panagia na peksis.... to san andreas 5 lepta ipothesi itan .... OMG Re ... kapios p den exei Net dld pos na kani activate WTF! ZOAAAA

OFF Topic eimaste palikari :) .... kalitera na to skeftis 2 fores prin kanis/pis kati ... ade geia

Σεβασμός λίγο.Off-Topics δεν σημαίνει ξεσάλωμα.Θέμα λήξαν, συνεχίστε στο topic.

-Blane

kliste to .... telika to GTA IV einai poli gtp .... perasa Service Pack 3 kai akoma problimata ... .... mamise to aloste den aksizi .... ama den klidoni i kamera otan odigas ....asta na pane!

kliste to .... telika to GTA IV einai poli gtp .... perasa Service Pack 3 kai akoma problimata ... .... mamise to aloste den aksizi .... ama den klidoni i kamera otan odigas ....asta na pane!

Lock Topic.. ama 8eleis na to kano  open pm....