[REQUEST]L2j walker

First i wanna say hi to everybody.I am new on this forum.

I just wanna ask a bit of help. I need a l2walker for an l2j server( I FOUND IG walker but it doesnt work!!!, i need OOG), but i need the FULL guide hot to put the ip's and all. I readed the forum but a lot of topics need a lot of posts,i cant see all topics :(( so i am asking if someone cand give me a link where do download l2walker for l2j server and the guide to configure the walker to work on the server. it doesnt matter what walker it is, it can be 1000 years old... I WOULD APRECIATE!!! ty a lot and sorry if i will make someone mad :|

These posts should go to -> "[Request] Bots Help" -section

Anyways:

IG walker(eL2Walker): http://www.maxbastards.gr/forum/index.php?topic=5204.0

OOG walker(L2.net): http://ltwo.insane-gamers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=550

EDIT: Rank up xD

thx mate but i readed that the walker from L2.net is not good :\ and i tryed the IG walker but it doesnt work it says that my password doesnt match the account i think the host file is not good,but i have to install it :((

lol it's just perfect :P

Btw, i can confirm that some people found l2 walker for l2j. Posted on l2j official forum :)

Nobody was able to use l2 walker OOG for a looooooong time (c4 times) because the announcement packet of l2j was causing the walker to crash :) Some people have it right now, but it easily traceable (bad coordinates, clan packet is bugged). I haven't seen it on public, so you search somewhere else or even create it yourself... As for the guides, www.towalker.com you will find a complete guide...

L2.net just pwns right now ^^ Don't be lazy, start scripting!