[HELP]MD calls mxc users!

MasterDisaster

Hello guys.As you may know DaRkSLaYeR and me own a GFX forum which is hosted on a company.Can't remember the name right now.

We are paying monthly via Paypal.Today DaRkSLaYeR tried to donate on a forum via paypal!And he got this message:

This payment cannot be completed because your credit card has been denied by your credit card issuer. For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. You may want to try using a different credit card or choose eCheck instead. To do this, please click the More Payment Options link.

The next 5 days we will have to pay for our site and the deadline is not that big!If we don't pay the site will close down till we fix the paypal and we don't want this...

Can you help us please?

I AM WARNING EVERY SINGLE MEMBER WHO IS GONNA REPLY:

IF YOU SPAM IN ANY WAY I WILL DEKARMA YOU NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE!

Thanks in advance,MD

You may want to try using a different credit card or choose eCheck instead

I think your credit card is not valid any more! im not sure but try to do payment with a different credit card

and it will be ok!

You may want to try using a different credit card or choose eCheck instead

I think your credit card is not valid any more! im not sure but try to do payment with a different credit card

and it will be ok!

i dont have any other credit card lmao

Did you do what the msg says?

For details on why your card was denied, please contact your credit card issuer's customer service department. You may want to try using a different credit card or choose eCheck instead. To do this, please click the More Payment Options link.

Btw:

http://hoohoonick.googlepages.com/paypalsupport

or

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081226000631AARubHl

gl ;/