[Guide] Animate Text

ProJecT

Well after 2 hours I create the guide. Don't freak out about the steps.

Lets begin.

bg69f7.jpg

2hn8ges.jpg

6p20kg.jpg

After the special effects I forgot to say to Convert to Smart Object

MD Text.

20za9u1.jpg

2rc4sxf.jpg

nz25uu.jpg

4gp1ds.jpg

120otnp.jpg

2v9taw1.jpg

rigsp4.jpg

1glxtd.jpg

14v7hiq.jpg

2wqsbxv.jpg

2nbdld4.jpg

n4w7x4.jpg

2dlnkig.jpg

339r13a.jpg

zufrwi.jpg

1zn0gia.jpg

20svwo9.jpg

zv4wmr.jpg

So now you should have something like this:

mbjr14.gif

2mg4d9u.jpg

ngy1le.jpg

1zn0gia.jpg

219qhom.jpg

acq5tw.jpg

dgjnd4.jpg

2a5aqmo.jpg

200sa5g.jpg

33u51c5.jpg

After the save you must have this:

r9orw2.gif

Credits to Me! Don't mid to RIP it I am gonna kill you!! :mage: :mage: :mage: :mage: :mage:

PS: I want to say that if you save it as transparent and post it like me the quality will not be very good..

Good enough, i have long time to see someone to share something here as his own share.

Although it have some transparent white dots but i'll give you karma as i see you try to get it back to 0 :)

+1 karma.

can i say that the result sux??

one thing that i learn from MD is that simple things are better xD

and this one is.... $%#@#$%# XD

anyway thx for your time :D

Well project thx for advertising my forum :P!

Anyway the result is a bit sucky.

Pretty low quality.I start thinking that it's not your problem.All your creations have white dots and sights.

Is it your ps prob?

can i say that the result sux??

one thing that i learn from MD is that simple things are better xD

and this one is.... $%#@#$%# XD

anyway thx for your time :D

Well project thx for advertising my forum :P!

Anyway the result is a bit sucky.

Pretty low quality.I start thinking that it's not your problem.All your creations have white dots and sights.

Is it your ps prob?

The result is more than ok. You should see it on a white background , so you won't be able to view the render-dots.

http://i48.tinypic.com/r9orw2.gif

Anyway, great guide Suffo. I can say that ED was faster. :>

( i wasn't 100% sure if it was worth the karma, but as it seems it does)

2 hours? LoL

I would use that time for other things xD

Like cleaning up your house from the dead kittens or w/e. ;o

@Skiller: what is ED?

@MasterDisaster: I don't know what is going with my Photoshop it have some other problems, but I don't know how to solve them so I don't give a sh1t ;D ;D

LOL!ExtremeDwarf...LOL

Well dunno.If you need any help you know where you can find me!

@Skiller:Man the point is to be able to use it EVERYWHERE!

LOL!ExtremeDwarf...LOL

Well dunno.If you need any help you know where you can find me!

@Skiller:Man the point is to be able to use it EVERYWHERE!

If I had created it in black background the result would have black dots, red background-red dots.

You should save it for web and devices to have a better quality.That's a small tip from me :)

-Blane

if your reply goes to me,this is what i did,there is not quality problem but cuz its without background it seems ugly,just press right click-view image and it seems mutch better