Dragon-network

Boris

guys can u help me,i want l2 walker for dragon-network and explain me how to use walker ,i dont know about u talking like ,OOg walker and Ig walker, i have heard about walker ,then u can set that and u can sleep 3,4 ,and  all of that time l2walker is on and use 9players at same time  and they farming,hunting ...  can some1 help me with this ,to use walker  , tnx unway

well, do the same thing like we all do .. read this board or use search.

IG = InGame / OOG = OutOfGame - stand alone app that dont need l2 to work

as for the rest .. do some research xD.

p3ac3

I do that all from this -> http://www.maxbastards.gr/forum/index.php?topic=5609.0

and i log in game ,i use home button and and nothing ,only the settings of l2walker but in 1sec disapier  how to set that settings,and can u explain me for what is ingame l2walker whats good in that ,is that i set hero for hunt and i can sit and watch if some gm see me?

I do that all from this -> http://www.maxbastards.gr/forum/index.php?topic=5609.0

and i log in game ,i use home button and and nothing ,only the settings of l2walker but in 1sec disapier  how to set that settings,and can u explain me for what is ingame l2walker whats good in that ,is that i set hero for hunt and i can sit and watch if some gm see me?

did u placed fldrv.dll and l2.ini on the right folder? u must follow exactly all the steps to make it work, thats pretty simple man.

yes i have extract that files in system folder ,and noting ,i run 1.51 and 1.55 Ig walker ,i run game from walker and use home key and some settings on my  screen  stay 1sec and disapier can u help me plz what to do

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...