Lain

who's gonna win  

4 members have voted

1. 1. who's gonna win

• VALUEV
    • HAYE

Lol, tomorrow's box.

nikolai-valuev-david-haye-1_35312.jpg

The Giant, Goliath, Nikolai VALUEV - Russia (on the left) vs David Haye - Britain (on the right)

Who's gonna win? I want Valuev to win, because Haye is big headed idiot for me, why? Haye's attitude to his opponents is epicly awful and childish. Like on conference, Klitzschko vs. Haye, he was wearing a t-shirt with Klitzschko's head cut holding it in his hand, and in the other hand the head of his brother. After Klitzschko said, that Haye is gonna be punished by him in the ring, Haye canceled the fight because of some "injury" (-> simulation, imo)

nah it seems like the huge boy will win, and then suddenly the short one will pwn him, so people who betted money, will lose everything T.T

Clasic story...

BTW The short guy is like the "yo dawg boy".

nah it seems like the huge boy will win, and then suddenly the short one will pwn him, so people who betted money, will lose everything T.T

Clasic story...

BTW The short guy is like the "yo dawg boy".

I would probably say that, too, if I didn't know that he's so big headed and promising. If he behaved normally, he would be respected boxer. He's child to me.

His quote about Valuev's look: "I've seen worse creatures in the Lord of the rings series, he's nothing but a freak"

Valuev's response: "He's childish, nature made me what I am today, he's got big words and he will be punished"

I don't think Valuev can beat Haye actually (:// but im hoping) because Valuev is slow, but still I hope he will teach him a lesson.