[DotA] Tournament !

I think that we can make a tournament of DotA in Battle Net. 1v1 or 2v2 or 3v3 or 4v4 or 5v5.

The winner(s) can take platinum membership or something else, as a reward of best DotA player.

How the tournament will be created.

1. Get in Battle Net

2. Press Alt+C or press at Enter Chat

3. Write /j clan maxcheaters

4. And there will be a moderator or admin to make the games and watch the competition.

Every game will be record to see any hacks bugs or anything else.

If you don't like my idea just move the topic to jankyard, if you like it tell me to edit the topic and make it better,

OMG...If Warcraft Mods wanted a tournament they already does this,some things to tell you Battle Net?  ???

The better way is garena,and as i know the reward is dota tourmanet winner or +1 karma,not platinium membership anyway this dosn't matter..this was my opinion i dont have nothing with you but you make a useless topic..

Last Tournament was a Fail...

If we are going to make a tournament I will tell you ...

I will speak with kenji and Dream and I will tell u.

It just an idea nothing more nothing less! I don't know how to use garena that's why i said B.Net.

I don't think that +1 Karma must be a reward. You can win +1 karma if you post a good share in the forum not if you win in games. A Award it would be nice.

Anyway if someone doesnt have to say something else, lock it because i am smelling "discuss"(spam).

Dream has been away cuz rly busy...

last tournament didn't go that well since many ppl that said they were going to join, didn't and also they don't care bout being dekarmad, so basically why should we waste our time?

-relocked