[Guide] Earn Money Uploading Files

Luigicol

This is an easy way to make money.

Earn money while uploading and sharing your files with your friends

All what you need is an account on HOTFILE , then upload your files .

and you will gain money when your files are downloaded .

TO register through my referral link

Hotfile

Details:

1. Min payout 15$

2. Instant upload by FTP and Remote upload feature. Unlike many other pay-per-downloads, Hotfile features Batch Remote Upload. You can add a bunch of remote links at once!

3. 20% Referral Bonus

Hotfile pays:

5-50Mb $5 for every 1000 downloads

50-100Mb $7 for every 1000 downloads

100-400Mb $10 for every 1000 downloads

Your status depends on your conversion ratio which includes:

* 1. The ratio of uploaded files to number of downloads.

* 2. The ratio of the users that downloaded your files and the users that become premium based on your uploaded files.

Rules & Conditions

1. Downloads are counted only if done from the following countries: United States, Canada, Norway, Finland, Sweden, United Kingdom, Germany, Latvia, Estonia, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Denmark, Ireland, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Romania, Australia, Russia, Liechtenstein, Kuwait, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and Bahrain.

2. HOTFILE pays you 20% from the money earned from affiliates who you referred to the HotFile.com

3. HOTFILE payS every Monday (Epassporte,Paypal, Webmoney). Minimum payment amount is $15.

4. Payments are sent automatically (You don't need to to anything).

Referral Program

You can earn money simply by inviting your friends to use our affiliate services. What you need to do is to simply register to our site, set up your payment info in your account and send your referral link from My Referrals page to your friends. You will earn 20% of whatever they earn if they are registered to our site using your referral link.

TO register through my referral link

Hotfile

payments proof :

http://img122.hotlinkimage.com/img.php?id=317183934&q=

I have the solution! Take this program: Axife Mouse Recorder and put it to work! It record your mouse moves and clicks, so record the upload-download and put it to play.

I have the solution! Take this program: Axife Mouse Recorder and put it to work! It record your mouse moves and clicks, so record the upload-download and put it to play.

I think it only counts as unique downloads. Meaning each download attempt would have to be from different IP.