Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

LOL, if you don't understand it, check on the topic the video that i make for vazelos..

 

As far as i know i learned it here, so for a little hand i made the video for him.. GL all, :D ;)

Posted

Well from your pictures I got this msns:

 

ardino1234@hotmail.com

panos1193@hotmail.com

astrapobolos@yahoo.gr

b3ntoyza@hotmail.com

little_boy7@hotmail.com

rellimlt@hotmail.com

tsaga11@msn.com

nikizarokwstas@hotmail.com

 

I want just to see that you made a mistake on hiding. There are many other solution than smutting with red brush.

 

It's time for some pranks!

 

Also I liked the "hack". I don't have msn plus. I have a new version. Faaar from plus. And it doesn't work.

Posted

Well from your pictures I got this msns:

 

ardino1234@hotmail.com

panos1193@hotmail.com

astrapobolos@yahoo.gr

b3ntoyza@hotmail.com

little_boy7@hotmail.com

rellimlt@hotmail.com

tsaga11@msn.com

nikizarokwstas@hotmail.com

 

I want just to see that you made a mistake on hiding. There are many other solution than smutting with red brush.

 

It's time for some pranks!

 

Also I liked the "hack". I don't have msn plus. I have a new version. Faaar from plus. And it doesn't work.

 

//off

So are you happy? What do you want else? a candy?

 

he just made it to learn you and much other people that dind't know it..

 

Fail

Posted

//off

So are you happy? What do you want else? a candy?

 

he just made it to learn you and much other people that dind't know it..

 

Fail

1st: I did I say that I am happy?

2nd: I told him that he failed on "name hiding".

3d: About the candy. I want a candy with taste of strawberry. Thank you in advance. ;)

Posted

Well from your pictures I got this msns:

 

ardino1234@hotmail.com

panos1193@hotmail.com

astrapobolos@yahoo.gr

b3ntoyza@hotmail.com

little_boy7@hotmail.com

rellimlt@hotmail.com

tsaga11@msn.com

nikizarokwstas@hotmail.com

 

I want just to see that you made a mistake on hiding. There are many other solution than smutting with red brush.

 

It's time for some pranks!

 

Also I liked the "hack". I don't have msn plus. I have a new version. Faaar from plus. And it doesn't work.

:o good job you just earn a plastik loukoumaki diarkeias

Posted

i know this "hack" with plus scripts -_- good but no hack -_- victim need to accept so .....

dont tell me how i see it i know this!

 

soon il make how to make a  phishing page :)

 

LOL if you read some replies you can get the videos on youtube.. very smart from you..

 

 

Btw people what about getting some patience and hide ur own replies?

|

|

v  "It says all..Why hiding?"

I know this script althought i can't see your post it works with msn plus right?

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Posts

    • 🚀 End-of-month restock! Upgrade your personal Gmail to 5TB + Gemini Pro instantly with 100% private automated delivery!
    • Καλησπερα, εχει εδω και καποιους μηνες πειραματιζομαι με το νεο μοντελο του chatgpt (free) και η αληθεια ειναι πως αυτο το πραγμα δεν εχει πλεον οριο στο τι μπορει καποιος να κανει και πραγματικα δεν εχει σχεση με κανενα προηγούμενο μοντελο.  Μεσα σε αυτους τους μηνες εχω καταφερει να κανω socket system, με κενουργιες native https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltiLhNKyIT8 Να προσθεσω περισσοτερα απο 1 Mount https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN14hjs0qng&t=2s Να βαλω Skill σε Pets ή Wings οπου κανει τον χαρακτηρα να πεταει https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK4K65nsHEI&t=1s & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e-RLcHWWXA&t=6s Να βαλω Weapon ukx απο Final Gracia και να αλλαζω την θεση του Weapon Live μεσο .ini και σκεφτομαι οτι μπορουμε να διορθωσουμε το υπαρχων cloak system του interlude με σωστα behavior απο final gracia σαν να υπηρχε απο πριν και σιγουρα μπορουμε να κανουμε ξεχωριστω συστημα για agathions ωστε να εχουν και αυτα σωστη συμπεριφορα. (πραγματα που εδω και 20 χρονια δεν ειχαν γινει) επισης εχω δει και μια ταση τωρα τελευταια, να προσπαθουν να βαλουν dlss5. ενω dlss5 ουσιαστικα για να τρεξει πρεπει να εχεις rtx 5090 και υπαρχει μονο σε λιγα games. αυτο που κανουν ολοι μεχρι στιγμης ειναι να βαλουν ενα απλο ReShader με preset στο system και να το παρουσιαζουν σαν dlss5.  αυτο που ειναι εφικτο σχετικα με τα γραφικα απο οσο καταλαβα για το l2 ειναι ισως το dlss4.5 οπου μπορει να τρεξει ακομα και σε rtx 2060, απλα 4.5 στην ουσια ηταν σαν BETA εκδωση και δεν εχει αναπτυχθεί για πολλα games οποτε θα ειναι δυσκολο στο να βρεις ενα module που να τεριαζει στο engine του l2. αλλα εστω οτι παιρνουμε το pattern και το φτιαχνουμε και αυτο, ισως μετα θα πρεπει να εχουμε installer για τον server ωστε να μπορει να γινει dedicated app στην gpu  αλλα ολο αυτο που τελειωνει ? ή τι ακριβως ειναι αυτο που βλεπουμε να αρχιζει ?   πραγματικα δεν μπορω να κανω προβλεψει για το μελλον, γιατι ουσιαστικα μιλαμε για μια κενουργια εποχη στα games. Μοιραστείτε την σκεψη σας ελευθερα
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..