Duelist PvP Tactics

First of all, I would like to mention that these tactics are made by me, and are my own playing style. Any faults can be mentioned, but not like that: NO THAT"S BULLSHIT NAAB.

First of all. You won't have a problem leveling from 1-80, as one of duelist's advantages is his great PvE ability. You can carry with you a sword, or a blunt, till you get your dual swords. Remember to use War Cry and Battle Roar

PvP tactics:

Duelist vs Mage: You have to have your Battle Roar, Lionheart, and War Cry activated, and if he is more lvls than you, accuracy, and vicious stance. First use Triple Slash, to frustrate him, then spam Sonic rage and then Triple Sonic Slash, and Sonic Blaster. Due to his low p def, he won't be so hard. Be careful of his curses. Try to interupt him, especially when casting anchor or curse of doom.

Duelist vs Archer: Not a hard fight. Try to keep close to him, don't let him escape with dash, but if he does, use your sonic move and get him. Remember your self buffs, especially Lionheart to prevent stuns

Duelist vs Dagger: Exactly like the archer, but be careful, use Sonic Barrier if he keeps consuming your hp, in case of emergency.

Duelist vs Tank. It's a bit hard here. Try to avoid his shield stuns and get away when he uses ultimate defence, and spam Sonic Rage and Blaster until he dies.

Duelist vs OL Interupt him! That's all you can do! His p def is great and his curses will own you. Try to interupt him as much as you can.

Duelist vs Duelist: This fight depends on your playing ablility and his style.

Sets:

1-20 -> Dream Set+ Blunt or Sword and Shield (Prolly Dream Sword and Skull Shield)

20-40 ->Anything Top, Search Giran shop. (You can use duals, if you have a set, otherwise blunt or sword+shield)

40-52-> Full Plate for me is fine, plus duals.Duals are now necessary, cause you have some dual only skills

52-61-> Blue Wolf Heavy and Samurai+Samurai

61-76->Tallum Heavy and Kesh-Kesh or Tallum-Dama or Dama-Dama

76-80->IC and Tallum Blade-DLE

-NotAbastard

-P.S I would like to add that if you have infinity duals with SA silence, you are the best, cause then mages won't have a chance against ya

sonic rage+sonic blaster= GG

btw pio sonic blaster afou akoma de to ftiaksane :P

1st, speak english, second, I am talking about official and other servers with interlude skills. We are in interlude, and this skill is one of the best of gladi :)

I think a 2 mouth playing with duelist you learn youself to pvp

yeah, but stop fucking spamming! The first 15 threads in this section are filled with your spams!

• 3 weeks later...

just take a drac bow, spam cp. You are alwmost an archer. GG

you prolly play in ice of darkness. Anyway, why did you have to spame the first 10 threads of this section?

As for the archer comment, the damage may be nice, but in a server that cp  pots aren't allowed, you don't have a chance due to low atck speed and hp

with archer buffs, war cry and duelist spirit your pretty much just like every archer, just with higher cp/hp/p def.

but using bow on gladdy would be only in extream situation, if you got rooted + got Curse of Doom on you.

and i would suggest adding +5 str - 5 con dye, since skill crit rate is based on str. if your using BW or tallum heavy, your skills got about 27%chance to crit.

• 2 months later...

pretty much it depends on the re use time that sonic rage haves in that server...

i just use sonic rage to lvl 7 then a sonic blaster and the other skill that looks like sonic blaster ;P cant remember the name