Graphics card

scorpion14

Hello there!id like to ask you a question about my graphic card which is ati radeon 9250....when im running l2 is says i havent my agp activated....i googled it and i find this solution "Click start > click run > type dxdiag > click ok > wait for the progress bar to disappear > click the display tab > check that DirectDraw, Direct3D and AGP texturing are enabled if not enable them."....at the agp texturing space i cannot enable my agp....that means i havent agp? or im doing smthing wrong? thx you in advance!

Hello there!id like to ask you a question about my graphic card which is ati radeon 9250....when im running l2 is says i havent my agp activated....i googled it and i find this solution "Click start > click run > type dxdiag > click ok > wait for the progress bar to disappear > click the display tab > check that DirectDraw, Direct3D and AGP texturing are enabled if not enable them."....at the agp texturing space i cannot enable my agp....that means i havent agp? or im doing smthing wrong? thx you in advance!

Just don't worry about it, i play about 2 years at my laptop, i always get that mensage but nothing happens u just need to press ok and its ok :P