interlude [Interlude L2J] L][ Rise of King

ic3cub3

So what if its in beta. Ppl wont bot wen it goes live? It wont be unbalanced with the retarded tattoos/mask/armor?

Will there be a wipe wen it goes Live?

That server was on for a testing periond... i admitt he did not work at our expectations but you will se total change our new server... just w8 about 6-7 hours. We talk then ;)

That server was on for a testing periond... i admitt he did not work at our expectations but you will se total change our new server... just w8 about 6-7 hours. We talk then ;)

Would you liek to furthermore explain?

I mean i saw this guy will full up gear botting with liek 20khp and 10kcp wich really pissed me off. Things i saw that were custom were... rediculously unbalanced. In the live version of l2rok, are we going to see armor that gives +3000 hp? tattoos that give +2000 hp/cp, and crazy overpowered stats?

And you never answered my first question, will there be a wipe for the Live version of RoK?

Would you liek to furthermore explain?

I mean i saw this guy will full up gear botting with liek 20khp and 10kcp wich really pissed me off. Things i saw that were custom were... rediculously unbalanced. In the live version of l2rok, are we going to see armor that gives +3000 hp? tattoos that give +2000 hp/cp, and crazy overpowered stats?

And you never answered my first question, will there be a wipe for the Live version of RoK?

LoL !!! You only see you ... just try then tell me if they are not balanced... and an answer to your question to finish this discution ... I change the server, no wipe, i put other rev, more stable, more protection and some bugs/skills fixed ;) Now Happy ? :D

and i forget to tell you, i remove some custom... for balance ...right

LoL !!! You only see you ... just try then tell me if they are not balanced... and an answer to your question to finish this discution ... I change the server, no wipe, i put other rev, more stable, more protection and some bugs/skills fixed ;) Now Happy ? :D

and i forget to tell you, i remove some custom... for balance ...right

What are you talking about, you DID wipe the server... my chars gone. But thats good I encouraged you to wipe becuz i saw some retard botting the other day.

Glad you removed that rediculous tattoo.

I hope for the best for this server, going to play it for now.

Btw, we should talk about balanced stats on armor, theyre rediculous atm... really rediculous.

server balanced my ass , maybe with customs yes.. but w/o them = total failure cancel re-use 1 sec hit time 2 sec , daggesr hit in 2 k pdef 4 k dmg , custom are not hard to farm...but IMPOSSIBLE need 5 000 moobs and 1 imba raidobss ( 12 kk hp  , and you hit him 200 dmg on crit ) to make 1 set LOL

LOLED FARM NOT REASONABLY AT ALL... maybe play on 1x it`s easier to farm - 5 ppl on GF and Gl

Epic fail for me

server balanced my ass , maybe with customs yes.. but w/o them = total failure cancel re-use 1 sec hit time 2 sec , daggesr hit in 2 k pdef 4 k dmg , custom are not hard to farm...but IMPOSSIBLE need 5 000 moobs and 1 imba raidobss ( 12 kk hp  , and you hit him 200 dmg on crit ) to make 1 set LOL

LOLED FARM NOT REASONABLY AT ALL... maybe play on 1x it`s easier to farm - 5 ppl on GF and Gl

Epic fail for me

It is not very hard to farm the stuff, my friend made a +16 custom weap within liek 3-4 hours. About the armor... make friends and kill the raidboss, its easy, your just not trying hard enough.

The stuff is balanced, maybe you just need to learn how to play l2?

server balanced my ass , maybe with customs yes.. but w/o them = total failure cancel re-use 1 sec hit time 2 sec , daggesr hit in 2 k pdef 4 k dmg , custom are not hard to farm...but IMPOSSIBLE need 5 000 moobs and 1 imba raidobss ( 12 kk hp  , and you hit him 200 dmg on crit ) to make 1 set LOL

Epic fail for me

Why you dont tell you ask me to increase DROP RATE to make you items ... and you leaveit because you are incapable to farm, you only want all in your hands with out work for it ;)This discusion end here !

Stup** admin why you put Rate 300 if in paty x10 300x10=3000 its full pvp no need this LOW rates ....

Watch your language ... and first as and vam said server! You are not obliged to enter! So ... Bye Bye

Gm please explain to me how did 2 ppl make in just 1 night 2 dinasty sets??

Yesterday me and my friends killed AQ and we got 1 rb coin and bought only one part

Tell me how did those 2 kill 10 rb (there aren't event 10 rb on the server that drop coin) in 12 h if every RB has a respawn time of 1 day

learn to play l2 ? ahahahah gotta be kidding me but whatever , Worst Server Ever , full corrupted , phx working

Do Not Join - my advice and personal opinion.

Flame is useless.

i`ve said " My FUCKING PERSONAL OPINION"  and it was a double post cuz we are 2 friends on 1 account - but smartasses like you need to play the wise guy. ( Pwned ? )

Thanks for understanding.

Lavos Baium it`s spawn every 1 h and if you don`t know ask... and on server you can make dynasty in 5-6 hours if you have 6-7 friends... killing raid-boss every hours and farming you can make more than 1 or 2 dynasty set... so if you dont know shut up... and about phx dont lie... he dont work... again if you dont know shut the **** up sorry but you to piss me off