[COD4] i have a problem while trying to join online !

Tekone

hello again!

well i downloaded cod4 (from torrent) recently and today i installed it .inside the files it gave me patch to update to newest version and ofc gave me a serial number,all fine while instaling all fine at single player mode but when i try to go and play online i get this cod4dq.png  i had same problem on cod2 but i found a patch with a simple search on Google but for cod 4 i cant find anything simular maybe im dumb ! so if  u can help me plix plox !

ty

hello again!

well i downloaded cod4 (from torrent) recently and today i installed it .inside the files it gave me patch to update to newest version and ofc gave me a serial number,all fine while instaling all fine at single player mode but when i try to go and play online i get this cod4dq.png  i had same problem on cod2 but i found a patch with a simple search on Google but for cod 4 i cant find anything simular maybe im dumb ! so if  u can help me plix plox !

ty

Search a new key, is the only way trust me

no man lol

u have a cracked key u can play only on servers who have cracked tag use xfire for search for them

any way iff u want play online on all the server u will need to buy cod4

hello again!

ty

try to unistall cod4 and then go to a video club and rent it install it and download  crack from www.megagames.com