[L2J] L2 Relapse x350

Albion™

Guys i Found One Very Good Server ... im new in this server and i like it! So i think u must try it

Server Features.

General - Rates
Rates: 350x/350x/1000x
Enchant Rates: 65%/70%
Enchant limmits: Weapons +20/ Armors/Jewels +16
Currency: Golden Apiga, Adena, Glittering Medals.
Base Town: Giran
Rotating Towns/Farming Zones: Secret ?
Buff duration: 3 hours (There are exceptions).
Private Shops: Working with Golden Apiga.
Clan halls: Working with Golden Apiga.
Attribute system: Custom, balanced.

Read More --> http://www.l2relapse.com/server.php

Played in there during beta and a bit after. But i dont see more good future for it.

Dont like the mp system, the high mp regen system and all skills costing 300-500 mana is crap. And then are classes that can spam skills with no mana problems like having mana pots.

If ncsoft had problems fixing the mana costs for some chronicles, how can this guys do it in a few days balanced? They cant.

Nerfs with nonsence, like -20% p.def to tanks, nerfing and nerfing the most used classes.

A LOT of bugs even from very old chronicles, plus wrong/op reuses, every class has 5+ bugued/nerfed skills.

The server was good for a beta, the population it got from l2inc and other servers because they were promissed good stuff, but is not in beta anymore and i expected a lot more before they go live with so many bugs and things to do.

The only good in the server is that rechargers, suporters and buffers can be played in a high rate, even summoner with custom stats can make some damage. Is not a starwars server and there are no infinite mana or mp pots(for some classes).

me too, its have have high mp generation but spend 300+ for every skill ... soo  //fail

i hop will change this, im new i will log in forum to see what they say about this!

• 2 weeks later...

The MP system is great, only noobs can cry about it cuz they r used to spam mana potions, but if u know how to play ur char, u will never get out of mana....plus we got EE's / SE's that r a little boosted, so ppl can play em...and tanks got a bit nerfer, ye, but still load of ppl play em and doesn't cry.

The MP system is great, only noobs can cry about it cuz they r used to spam mana potions, but if u know how to play ur char, u will never get out of mana....plus we got EE's / SE's that r a little boosted, so ppl can play em...and tanks got a bit nerfer, ye, but still load of ppl play em and doesn't cry.

try spellhowler  or adventrurer versus paladin

and tell me if there is problem

On paper and with so much players online the server is set to be one of the best.

The way gm run the sever is just wrong. Also evry week there a new OP class. Changes to the sever an game play are announce in the server not on the website. I play for here for 2 week and got bore with all the Zerg and the OP class....