interlude [Interlude L2J] Lineage ][ - Eminence

WizZy™

OmG This is really crap ...

20 waitings for nothing ... Only 200 PPL at start and all same ... Pff

NO ss in shop (bug or smth) all in one day +16 wpn and it should be a little harder to make enchant ... Pff

ok im out from this crap ... Bye

@Edit: also lvl zone full of PK ur sh1t guards nothing do ... No mana in gm shop LMAO

Lies and Bullsh!ts. Everything is working perfectly. The staff is always online. They are fixing every bug that is reported. brzoza stop lying dont act like a kid we all know that you are doing that cause you are not helper or golden member. Also 200 online the first 30 min is a fail ? lol...

Well done!

The server is perfect, it may had some problems in the beginning like hit your self(:P) or  1 click and attack. But all fixed, and also the class ballance is really good, and well tanks that I mention yesterday have many chances in PVP too. I was searching for a server like that.

I hope it will last long :P

WizZy

Stefoulis15

Yosh

Nik

Jake

TheEnd

Congratulations again!

now 150 on.. damn i like this server (i made my first +16 damn yeah!)

hmmm now i should say something who pay the bills :)

who care if 150 on if srv is like other ??

Pff is nothing special ... i was waiting 20 days for nothing ...

Same sh1t srv as other ... BB

who care if 150 on if srv is like other ??

Pff is nothing special ... i was waiting 20 days for nothing ...

Same sh1t srv as other ... BB

don't complain all the time if you don't like don't play or give some sugestions to make it beter it is second day omg

the server finally opened from long downtime count 151 ppl on :D

EDIT:LOL the server was light and i was waiting to log and then  i saw it down again :S

edit2:i am online :)

damn... as i expect it another Bored JAVA server ! we all know that JAVA servers are a little HOLE or smthing.

Well the 1st day server got 150 pple online but as i knew the server FAILED...now i see 18 players Online.

and BTW....some one used l2phx and raped the server.What i mean? clearly he sended many packets m/s

and the server LAGED as hell and now is down becouse the 'hacker'

i just wasted my time ;)

10 days waiting for .... NOTHING !

damn... as i expect it another Bored JAVA server ! we all know that JAVA server are a little HOLE or smthing.

Well the 1st day server got 150 pple online but as i knew the server FAILED...now i see 18 players Online.

and BTW....some one used l2phx and raped the server.What i mean? clearly he sended many packets m/s

and the server LAGED as hell and now is down becouse the 'hacker'

i just wasted my time ;)

ROFL tard, the server is under attack thats why atm doesnt have a lot of players. Stop saying bullshits fucking retards.

OmG This is really crap ...

20 waitings for nothing ... Only 200 PPL at start and all same ... Pff

NO ss in shop (bug or smth) all in one day +16 wpn and it should be a little harder to make enchant ... Pff

ok im out from this crap ... Bye

@Edit: also lvl zone full of PK ur sh1t guards nothing do ... No mana in gm shop LMAO

if you read servers info u will see that u dont need consumables like ss mp arrows spirit ores etc but its not your fault u dont get it .. i guess u wasnt selected as helper for reasons witch i can see now, and u have  cry+angry mode: on