[RATE]My latest creations!

MasterDisaster

A thing I didn't mention..When are you going to stop using Arial/Arial Black and other Windows Fonts?Most of them don't match with the signatures at all :/

www.dafont.com

A thing I didn't mention..When are you going to stop using Arial/Arial Black and other Windows Fonts?Most of them don't match with the signatures at all :/

www.dafont.com

Pff who you think you are?Do u think that i don't know the windows fonts or where i can find some?

I started browsing dafont before 2 years.Come on!

I will use only the fonts that i think that match better!

No question on that!

I like most ur current sign with the dragon

but the only bad on it is this grey on the text :P

i like ur style

and now i have stop making 1 style only and i will use them all :P

I like most ur current sign with the dragon

but the only bad on it is this grey on the text :P

i like ur style

and now i have stop making 1 style only and i will use them all :P

I told ya that using one style sux!

BTW i thought that it would be good.I'll make a new text on it and I really believe that this is one of my best shots if not da best xD!

Thanks for ur good words!

Using a ready stock, is un-original, just like brushing.IMO always :)

-Blane

I know.But sometimes the outcome is really good.You can call it photo manipulation imo and not a sig!

Pff who you think you are?Do u think that i don't know the windows fonts or where i can find some?

I started browsing dafont before 2 years.Come on!

I will use only the fonts that i think that match better!

No question on that!

I am the one who gives HIS opinion and HIS advices to SOMEONE who asked for them...That someone is you, so...decide, either you want us to comment on your creations, either you don't...

If someone would tell me that I do something wrong, I wouldn't start crying and saying to the one who commented me that he is wrong, but I would open my damn PS and use new things and styles to impress him...

Dude, seriously, I have nothing with you either your creations, just my opinion like it or not...Get OVER IT..

I am the one who gives HIS opinion and HIS advices to SOMEONE who asked for them...That someone is you, so...decide, either you want us to comment on your creations, either you don't...

If someone would tell me that I do something wrong, I wouldn't start crying and saying to the one who commented me that he is wrong, but I would open my damn PS and use new things and styles to impress him...

Dude, seriously, I have nothing with you either your creations, just my opinion like it or not...Get OVER IT..

Well i do accept everyone's advices and opinions!But think a about it a bit!I'm asking you to express your opinion about it.You almost raped meh man.My point is CALM DOWN!I've never cried or claimed that you are wrong.Don't like it=>no prob.You have full rights to express ur opinion since i asked you for that,but do it politely please!

Bump!

Added the following:

Darkslayer avatar

Dragon signature

Abstract design signature

Anarchic soldier signature

Hmmm i dont like the avatars at all

everyone knows that i am noob at avatars but those are so ... so :P

i like the abstract one (ur current one)

Like Sofaki says,avatars ain't that so goods,like signature's because some sign's really rocks :D

Where is mine sign?  ;D

Like Sofaki says,avatars ain't that so goods,like signature's because some sign's really rocks :D

Where is mine sign?  ;D

Have you ever requested one?I don't think so!

BTW I mostly work for friends!

Now about the avatars,I am really noob.I don't really enjoy making or watching them.It is just that the guys that request a sig want an avatar too so I make it!

xD

@Sofaki:

1)Could be yours :S

2)We have to talk about the damned project,remembah?