L2Supreme.

Kelly

I try to log in to L2Supreme with ingame walker ver. 1.46 and i get this critical error message:

General protection fault!

History: FL2GameData::EulaLoad <- FL2GameData::Load() <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

I'll try to be as more polite as i can be and tell u that i DID FUCKING SEARCH BEFORE I POSTED.

It's the 3rd-4th time i ask for help guys and all i get is to use the bloody search button.

Well i found only one thread about l2Supreme and it seems that everyone stopped working on this server a long time ago.

Any progress?All i ask for is a working ingame walker...U can pm me if u want...

I expect someone to help me somehow this time or i will sadly have to delete this website from my bookmarks and find another one where ppl dont just sit on their lazy ass telling others to use the search button.

I doubt you'll get any help with that attitude, so yeah... You're free to go -beep- yourself and be a little bit more polite. No one's here to serve you, GET IT RIGHT nigger.

Yo Pyromaker u queer, i am being polite so if your nigger site cant help ppl then delete the bloody forums cause u are all USELESS.

I know where the door is.

I just thought "Hey,why dont i give those faggots another chance to prove they are worth of something?".

Do u think i have time to troll your jewish forum all day?I have WAY more important things to do like work,take care of my family and do stuff most of u have only heard of.

So yeah u can ban my forum account or my ip even cause obviously this is a site where only greek/albanian retards who cant even get a proper nickname get help,and i am not one.

So i wish u good luck with w/e u jewish niggers do from now on.Bye.

So yeah u can ban my forum account or my ip even cause obviously this is a site where only greek/albanian retards who cant even get a proper nickname get help,and i am not one.

WE try to help all our members as much we can.

if you are impatient, the door is open.

if u cant get yourself the walker get working you dont deserve it noob. and i am not greek/albanian ...germany ftw ^^

do you think were your slaves? come register on website and than flip out because no one tell you stupid asshole how to crack the shit..if you have a family..oh my god what a father...