How to Get An Interlude Client Without Download

this way u can get many errors,or the game do not work.

Best way to download L2 is torrents exemple www.isohunt.com

how? all files come from official server... if you have errors, its your computer that has a problem.

how? all files come from official server... if you have errors, its your computer that has a problem.

The thing is that if you use the updater instead of dowloading the full client, you're missing the installer.

Isn't the installer needed to register some registry keys for L2 and copy some dll's to the windows folder?

Making a copy of your clients folder doesn't feel very 'clean' to me :)

Do u know where can i find c5 client updater?Because i have 786kb speed and i can't download it!I was downloading for 13 hours and i was only 12%!!But with the uploader i can stop it and the next day i continue from where i stop it..

Sorry for my bad english!

The thing is that if you use the updater instead of dowloading the full client, you're missing the installer.

Isn't the installer needed to register some registry keys for L2 and copy some dll's to the windows folder?

Making a copy of your clients folder doesn't feel very 'clean' to me :)

Suppose you have a clean c5 installation... my point is, running the updater wont cause problems.. now if you have a buggy installation, I agree with you.

Do u know where can i find c5 client updater?Because i have 786kb speed and i can't download it!I was downloading for 13 hours and i was only 12%!!But with the uploader i can stop it and the next day i continue from where i stop it..

Sorry for my bad english!

I searched at google for 3-4 hours,but i found it!!

Here is the link for c5 updater

http://files.filefront.com/C5_update_to_11_Apr_2007rar/;7584679;/fileinfo.html

Also u need this to load the updater here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/44034435/patchw32.dll

well it was easy to me to put 2000 download links!!!but most of them need account in the current site that is stored! :-\ my point was to show how you can update your client to interlude without to starting downloading 5GB for sites and links...maybe someone's internet crash and he ll need to download from the beginning!!!thats not the point...via update if by any reason update interrupt you can continue from where it stopped....

• 1 year later...