[Help]LoginServerIP and ProtocolVersion

Guys i need some help..Can any1 tell me how can i find LoginServerIP and ProtocolVersion?

Pls lock this topic when i get an answer

Thanks! :)

decrypt l2.ini and see the serveraddrs=xx.xxx.xx.xxx Thats ur IP

Protocolversion can be found with hlapex. open hlapex wait 8 sec and press ctrl +f12. Then log in game and it should show in the list of hlapex. If you can't log in with hlapex then you gotta find some other way :)

decrypt l2.ini and see the serveraddrs=xx.xxx.xx.xxx Thats ur IP

Protocolversion can be found with hlapex. open hlapex wait 8 sec and press ctrl +f12. Then log in game and it should show in the list of hlapex. If you can't log in with hlapex then you gotta find some other way :)

Thanks!

The way with IP is working but i can't understand what u mean when u say Then log in and it should show in the list of hlapex.Hlapex is working in this way.U open hlapex,and then u log in the server u want to play-hack with hlapex.I can't use hlapex in a server without i have been log in this server!

another way to find the IP is

1)log into the server

2)at the cmd prompt type "netstat" and you will find an IP ending with xx.xxx.xx.xxx:2106

the xx.xxx.xx.xxx is the IP you're lookin' for...

dunno about the protocolversion

Guys i must thank aaasi888 because both ways are working!I find LoginServerIP and ProtocolVersion!

Lock this topic

Thanks!