Custom Items ID problem

Cloud

Question

hi guys,i know i am boring but here is my problem:i fixed problem about adding custom items but now i cant spawn the items in game..i give for example ID 15000 to a weapon but he say that not exist..what i have to do?if i try to change it to for example 300..it spawns another thing that can be for example a misc with ID 300...help me damn

7 answers to this question

hi guys,i know i am boring but here is my problem:i fixed problem about adding custom items but now i cant spawn the items in game..i give for example ID 15000 to a weapon but he say that not exist..what i have to do?if i try to change it to for example 300..it spawns another thing that can be for example a misc with ID 300...help me damn

the items must be in the client and in db, did you have execute the sqls?

seems that i miss it on itemname-e..how i add it?i mean from where i get codes for add it there correctly..in fact i can spawn it correctly but i dont see name,image..etci cant even equip

edit: seems that i did something wrong on itemname-e.dat ...this is the file that make the item "appear" and give it a name right?

seems that i miss it on itemname-e..how i add it?i mean from where i get codes for add it there correctly..in fact i can spawn it correctly but i dont see name,image..etci cant even equip

edit: seems that i did something wrong on itemname-e.dat ...this is the file that make the item "appear" and give it a name right?

If it shows "Item does not exist" its server-side problem.

If it says that it spawned the item in your inv ,but you cant see it - client or XML problem.

ok guys thx u all..i found the problem:i didnt add weaponsgrp corretly..it now doesnt show the name and call it "noitemname" but is ok i must add itemname-e correctly..thx all and sry for my "newbie":)