interlude [Interlude L2J] L2 EpiC

vamav3che

[glow=red,2,300]SERVER UPDATED[/glow]

Server updated to www.spoiledL2.com

First of all i must thank to all mxc members that posted usefull stuff i used in this server , there are to many to name all , so thanx everybody!

Server opened 1 day ago , classes are really balanced (added/removed skills in passive to all clases to balance - big Thanx to Lerroy) to balance the server some skills are disabled!

All known bugs fixed, all known exploits fixed ! (big Thanx to Lerroy, Archid Team, Stefoulis , and more MXC members)

Community is young ! All new players start at lvl 80 and anough adena to buy S grade gear and weapon!

Even if server is custom there are no crazy stats!!! so pvp last longer and its more FUN!!

Custom item for noblesse and hero (1 click hero/noblesse)

Server located in Romania , hosted by RdS Network ! 50MB up/50MB down , so no lag (i hope) , machine have 2 cpu`s at 3.6Ghz and 4GB or RaM , win 2003 server x64

Planning to buy a .com domain as soon as possible.

www.l2epic.tk

[glow=red,2,300]Server Info[/glow]

-=Rates=-

Xp=5000

Sp=5000

Adena=3000

Drop=5

-=Enchant Rate=-

Safe=3

Max=25

Chance=75 Normal Scroll

Chance=88 Blessed Scroll

Chance=100 Crystal Scroll (events only)

You can find blessed Scroll in RB`s Zone

-=Server Info=

Starting lvl 80

Auto Learn Skills

Balanced Classes (thanx to Leeroy from MXC)

Wedding System

No Clan Penalty

Castle Siege System

No Weight Penalty

No Grade Penalty

SubClass System

Noblesse System

Hero System

Every Buff / Dance / Song / Chant Lasts 8 Hours

Cursed Weapons Zariche and Akamanah

Unstuck in 15 seconds

Zaken  Gatekeeper/Buffer

GM Shop

NPC Buffer, with Full Buffs, Dances, Songs and Chants

Special Shop

Custom Tattoo Status (not overpowered)

Gold Bar System (voiced commands or at GMShop)

Custom Events

Custom Vesper Armors

Custom Epic Weapons

Custom Volcano Weapons

Custom Farm Zones

Custom PvP Zone

PvP Color System

Announcement at every pvp , pk

ALOT MORE ... you need to see , i cant write all here , it will take ages..

www.l2epic.tk

tk site coz it freedomain ? he dont pay for it ; ) and i think server got lags ..

yep , for the moment i use .tk ...soon will be .com  , and no , no lags , server is 2 days old ... at this moment there are 15 ppls online ....i have 50 Mbit Upload ... 15 ppls on use ~300kbit .... there is plenty of bandwith , with this machine and this upload i think i can have 3-400 ppl online without lag if i am not wrong  (offtopic , thx for voteweb credits to you)

So many customs and you say that it is balanced ? i want to see that "balance" . Btw be sure that the players won't get blessed enchants from normal RBs also cause it will suck then.

yes , i say its balanced , all the customs have normal stats , just look better , i know that in almost all the servers "custom means 9xxx99x PAtak and 99999 Atak speed , but here is not like that , here custom means better lookin` and imptoved stats , not crazy...

normal enchant rate is low (66%) , so the players can be interested in blessed enchants that drop in RB Zone (88%) , so a lot of party pvp and rb ks will happen in that zone...

(offtopic ...why dont you join the server and check the gameplay before you "lol" here ... )

Well they wont join because of encahnt (same as me) is boring to get party for rb lol and IF srv new ... LOL

Make it bigger chance ... or change max encahnt ... also to much custom :)

Well they wont join because of encahnt (same as me) is boring to get party for rb lol and IF srv new ... LOL

Make it bigger chance ... or change max encahnt ... also to much custom :)

Who said "they" wont join? in 4 days sever have 15 players online almost all the time... so... there are some players that like goin` to rb`s , i understand that in a pvp server farming a lot is boring but raid bosses are always fun !

And the second think , do you really think that 1 set vesper (with vesper original stats) and 2 weapon types (10 and 15% improved comparing to s grade) IS TO MUCH CUSTOM for a Custom Server ............... omg .... nothing to say ....

--------------------------------------------------------------------

anyway , i changed enchant rate to : 75% normal and 88% blessed

--------------------------------------------------------------------