[Tools] link l2 cheating tools

v3g

I have explored the site and it’s pretty amazing. But as an experienced lineage 2 player I found the corresponding forum very poor (don’t get me wrong at this). It's not to blame someone because it is extremely difficult to hack these days on lineage 2 and even dedicated lineage 2 forums don't have workable hacks.

So, I am going to post all the hacks that are available for lineage 2 at the moment along with a link to download and a short description. If I forgot any hack tool just post it and I will be adding it to the first post.

So here I go:

Lineage 2 Hacking Tools

L2Hint

It is a program to check if the server you are playing is online.

L2Hint

L2J server

The famous Lineage 2 Java server (L2J) along with all the stuff that is needed for correct working and installation. You can make your own server with it.

L2J Server

Lineage Utils

A program so you can edit the lineage 2 game.

Lineage Utils

Lineage 2 – Fashion

Local fitting room for Lineage II :P

Lineage 2 Fashion

Lineage2 connector

It is a  tool that will let you connect to any server you want without the need of getting the appropriate l2.ini .

Lineage 2 Connector

Microsoft NET Framework 2.0

Very famous utility of Microsoft. You will need it in order to have a correct work with the hacks.

Microsoft NET Framework 2.0

MultiWin

Program which removes the lag when you have two windows of the game open. Extremely useful when you make DualBoxing.

MultiWin

alli crest

Crests for alliance.

Alli Crest

clan crest

Crests for clan

Clan Crest

eL2Walker 1.46

The best InGame bot. I bet a lot of you where looking for it.

L2Walker 1.46

gui l2j

A program for fast and convenient start of your L2 java (L2J) server.

gui l2j

l2encdec

A decoder for Lineage 2.

L2Encdec

Lineage 2 Informer 1.3

A tool of Lineage 2, L2Informer.

Lineage 2 Informer

hInGame

Program which shows the Health Points of the target, its level, equipment, stats, map with all the players and npc on it( and stuff) and a useful clock.

hInGame

hLaPEx

The most famous hack program on lineage 2 which was created by h1nt. It sends and receives packets from the server and vise versa.

Hlapex

l2helper 2.61

It is a bot, and it is an alternative solution to L2Walker.

L2Helper 2.61

nude patch

A patch that makes your character naked :P

Nude Patch

Wpf

A program for getting tokens which are needed when you want to make a bot for a server.

wpf

L2 editor (C3 C4)

It is a program which is used to code lineage 2 files. A coder in other words!

L2 Editor

L2 Monster 1.7

A program that makes its user immune to all attacking skills. Lots of other features.

L2 Monster 1.7

L2 Brut 1.4

A program to steal the password of other users.

L2 Brut 1.4

L2PacketHack 3.1.4

A hlapex like program but this is better and works on C6 servers.

L2PacketHack 3.1.4

L2 Hacks (ALL) Pack

All the hacks mentioned above in one single package!

L2 Hacks (ALL) Pack

Server Addons

In this section addons for your own server will be added. But this addons to your server and you will make him unique.

Dusk Items

With this addon, you can add to your server the "holy" Dusk Items.

Dusk Items

Weapons Glow

With this addon you can add you own custom glows to your server. What changes is that as the enchant grows bigger the color changes instead of being red.

Weapons Glow

Hero Skills C5

With this addon you can add some very cool skills for heros. For C5 servers.

Hero Skills C5

If you see any dead links, post and I will replace it. Also if you have any question don’t be afraid to ask, even if it’s noobish.

Remember that you have to have installed on you system Microsoft NET Framework 2.0. If I have time I might write guides for the most important hack tools that were mentioned above ( or new hack tools).

Have fun downloading!

Nice one. I tried to open link "L2 cheats (ALL) Pack" and "L2Packetcheat 3.1.4" but links are broken. Could you update plz.

Multiwin.rar is damaged.

This IG walker could be added if u want: http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=other&file=eL2Walker1.78_www.maxbastards.gr.rar

PS any link file there even working?

I dll-ed  multiwin and i had the same problem and about L2Packetcheat the one who post said that he made an aio program and he gave the link but the post is too old and the program has been deleted :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...